• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing PWS thru CC to Set Up Show

In summary, Carolyn was trying to set up a show with her PWS, but couldn't access the CC account through which she would have made the purchase. Jennifer said that she was serious about not wanting to play with Carolyn anymore, and that she was offended. Carolyn says that she is taking her toys and going home. Finally, Carolyn and Leah argue about whether boys are invited to the party and end up in the gutter.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't access my PWS thru CC to set up a show...anyone else?

I can get in.

Did you pay your bill? ;)

::::trying to find a smiley that shows that "<gasp> "Well I NEVER" dramatic response with the hair flip but can't find one:::::::::::

<giggle>
You know we all love each other when we can say things like that and people know that they're said in jest.

chefann said:
<giggle>
You know we all love each other when we can say things like that and people know that they're said in jest.

Really, I think Jennifer was serious! :p LOL!

I haven't tried one...... But when you find that smiley Carolyn let me know... that sounds too funny!!

chefann said:
<giggle>

Well *I* am insulted.
I am taking my toys and going home.
::::::picks up her food chopper, garlic press and cheese grater and stomps off into the sunset:::::

Fine. We didn't want to play with you anymore, anyway!

:p

chefann said:
Fine. We didn't want to play with you anymore, anyway!

:p

<Gasp!> Well I NEVER!!

(I am sensing a bit of deja vu?)

dannyzmom said:
<Gasp!> Well I NEVER!!

(I am sensing a bit of deja vu?)

Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts???? Well I never...deja vu????

janetupnorth said:
Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts???? Well I never...deja vu????
*GASP* Janet's calling Carolyn a Moron!!
I'm telling on you!

At least it is a clean moron... Oxyclean that is... ;) :p

LMAO!!! My co-workers are wondering what I am laughing at.......

Play nice girls, or else I'll have to take your toys away from you! (okay, now my mind is wandering down another path other than kitchen gadgets...)

Ooh- should we invite a boy to the party, or keep it just with our dirty, naughty selves?
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/th307004029271.gif

Do as you please, as long as you don't invite any heckler hubbys! ...and if you are married, you shouldn't invite any other hubbys anyway!;)

Who said boys were invited to the party??? I thought it was for girls only????:D :rolleyes: :balloon:

We have officially landed in the gutter!

Now does that suprise you in anyway???

Landed? I thought I was climbing to the gutter myself.Lynda

:) ....I blame it on my 6th grade art class and lunch table....they did it to me!

ROFL!!!! and what a lovely gutter it is...:balloon:

12 years of Catholic school! What's your excuse?

They say the "sheltered" kids are the worst when they first experience freedom....how were those college years?

Well, it was a Methodist-affiliated college in the middle of nowhere, IA. Unless one was in a social group (my college's version of fraternities and sororities), there wasn't a whole lot to do. And I was a) unpopular and b) poor enough that I couldn't do the social group scene. Besides, I graduated in 4 years with the equivalent of 190 credit hours - with no summer classes. I was too busy to get into trouble.

Edited to add:
Found it! I remembered that KG posted a pic earlier this summer of the football field!
http://www.chefsuccess.com/262581-post2777.html (Don't worry, the link goes straight to the relevant post)

Last edited:
So maybe we can say that your DH shifted your mind to the gutter?

Possibly. He also is the product of 12 years of Catholic school. In fact, we met in High School. He was the best friend of the older brother of my best friend. And he dated my twin sister for a few months his senior year.

chefann said:
Possibly. He also is the product of 12 years of Catholic school. In fact, we met in High School. He was the best friend of the older brother of my best friend. And he dated my twin sister for a few months his senior year.
Oh yes, I remember this story from a past thread!You must have corrupted eachother :)

ummm.... I am just a good little morom girl....:balloon: really I am!!! :)

Leah! I thought of you a couple weeks ago and just remembered! I was out at Ikea with my Mom, and there was a woman in the cafe with a Tshirt that said "BMW: beautiful Mormon woman."

chefann said:
Leah! I thought of you a couple weeks ago and just remembered! I was out at Ikea with my Mom, and there was a woman in the cafe with a Tshirt that said "BMW: beautiful Mormon woman."

ROFL!!! well if you see a license plate frame the back of a large van.... that says BMW" it means BIG MORMON WAGON!! LOL

That's funny, Leah, because this woman was pretty big and I was sure that the B stood for big, until I was able to read the smaller lettering (while trying not to look like I was staring at her chest). LOL

chefann said:
That's funny, Leah, because this woman was pretty big and I was sure that the B stood for big, until I was able to read the smaller lettering (while trying not to look like I was staring at her chest). LOL

the things we do to entertain others!!! :D LOL

1. Why am I unable to access my PWS through CC to set up a show?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It could be due to a technical glitch or internet connectivity problems. It's also possible that there may be a temporary outage on our end. We suggest trying again after a few minutes or reaching out to our technical support team for further assistance.

2. Can anyone else access their PWS through CC to set up a show?

We haven't received any reports of widespread issues with accessing PWS through CC. However, if you're still experiencing difficulties, please reach out to our support team for personalized assistance.

3. What steps should I take if I can't access my PWS through CC to set up a show?

If you're having trouble accessing your PWS through CC, we recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. You may also want to try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, please contact our support team for further troubleshooting.

4. Is there a specific time of day when I should try accessing my PWS through CC to set up a show?

Our PWS and CC platform are available 24/7, so you should be able to access it at any time. However, if you notice any scheduled maintenance or outages, we will post updates on our website and social media channels.

5. How can I troubleshoot if I am unable to access my PWS through CC to set up a show?

If you're unable to access your PWS through CC, we recommend trying the following steps:

• Clear your browser's cache and cookies
  • Try using a different browser or device
  • Check for any scheduled maintenance or outages on our website or social media channels
  • Reach out to our support team for further assistance

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smarteez2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smarteez2