• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing PWS/Pampered Chef Websites? Troubleshoot Here!

In summary, to reset your password for PWS/Pampered Chef websites, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. If you are getting an error message, ensure stable internet connection and clear browser cache and cookies. If unable to access your consultant account, try resetting password and using correct login credentials. You can access the website from any device and it is optimized for mobile use. If having trouble placing an order, try using a different web browser or device or contact customer service for assistance.
ChefArnold
Gold Member
Has anyone had any problem today accessing either your PWS website or the PC website? I've been trying for the last few hours and no luck.

Thanks.

Comes up but slowly. :(

I have people planning on placing orders tonight!!!! UGH!

I haven't had any problems accessing either the PWS website or the PC website today. It could be a temporary issue with your internet connection or the websites themselves. You can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again, or you can contact customer support for further assistance.

1. How do I reset my password for PWS/Pampered Chef websites?

To reset your password, go to the PWS/Pampered Chef login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. Enter your email address associated with your account and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

2. Why am I getting an error message when trying to access PWS/Pampered Chef websites?

There could be a few reasons for this error message. Please make sure that your internet connection is stable and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. I am not able to access my consultant account on the PWS/Pampered Chef website. What should I do?

First, try resetting your password. If that doesn't work, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to access your account, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I access the PWS/Pampered Chef website from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access our website from any device with an internet connection. Our website is also optimized for mobile use, so you can easily shop and manage your account on the go.

5. I am having trouble placing an order on the PWS/Pampered Chef website. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties while placing an order, please try using a different web browser or device. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • otisbg