• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please...

In summary, Tammy13 looks sort of like Ringo Starr, but I'm not sure if it's really him or someone dressed to look like him. 8 is a retired logo of Northwest Airlines. 11 is Sylvia Froos, a child star with her own NBC radio show in the 30's. 15 is a street in London? 16 is Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden. 24 is Elvis.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a co-worker that is in a big trivia contest this weekend. Please see if you guys can identify any of these images for his team:

They are all at:
http://whatitis.ws/2008/

So far they have 3,4,14,15,17,18, 20 (maybe), and 24 identified but need help with the rest.

If you know one for sure, let me know - they appreciate it!

I will try to post the actual images later so you don't have to go to the link.

Wow, Janet. I was all excited when I read the thread subject, but most of them have me stumped! I'm pretty good at trivia, but most of these pics pre-date me. The two that I have a good guess on are:

9: it looks like Walter Cronkite from his VietNam coverage days
13: to me, it looks like either Abby Hoffman or Ringo Starr (wearing a wig)

I feel confident on #9, but I'm not positive on 13. Good luck. I hope they do well.

Tammy

13 looks sort of like Ringo Starr, but I'm not sure if it's really him or someone dressed to look like him

21 looks like sports guys and the guy on the right looks like he's posed like a hockey player would be posed

I know those aren't answers, but maybe it will help someone come up with what the pictures are

8 is a retired logo of Northwest Airlines.
northwestairlines-1980s.gif
11, I think, is Sylvia Froos, a child star with her own NBC radio show in the 30's.My guess on 20 would be Gary Moore.21 - looks kinda like Brewer & Shipley but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Is it trivia weekend in Point this weekend. I went there for 3 years and never participated, I'm not sure why.

wow these are hard!!!!

7 = Bella Abzug (?) early feminist just died a year ago or so
12 = The Babys or the Bay City Rollers?
15 - a street in London?
16 = Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden
24 = Elvis

Yes, they are hard!!!! Thanks for your answers so far! I got Dynomutt and Elvis and that was it! I knew the one was an airline but couldn't place it - thanks KG!

fikibiff said:
Is it trivia weekend in Point this weekend. I went there for 3 years and never participated, I'm not sure why.

Yes, this team has been going for about 5 years. The usually rank in the top 100 out of the 500 teams - not too bad...

7 is Bella Abzug
19 looks to me as the cowboy on Blazing Saddles...a lot of help that is!!
20...I should know...he looks familiar...once again...a GREAT help!!!

Oh, and I'm personally curious about #1 - I was thinking colgate but not sure...that guy looks familiar from my childhood!!!!

baychef said:
7 is Bella Abzug
19 looks to me as the cowboy on Blazing Saddles...a lot of help that is!!
20...I should know...he looks familiar...once again...a GREAT help!!!
#19 - I said the exact same thing about 5 hours ago!Looks similar to 2nd or 3rd picture down...http://www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/photo_gallery07.htm

Last edited:
I think that #9 looks like a young Jackie Gleason - could be wrong though

10 could be a speed racer character

Nah, the artwork is too high quality. It looks to me more like a comic jet pilot, like Johnny Hazard...only it isn't Johnny Hazard.

#1 looks really old & not sure, but It might be Pepsodent?(sp?).....
also thats Ringo from either Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band or Magical Mystery Tour, but I think its the first....

#16....looks like the actress Barbara Bosson, she was on Hill Street Blues & played the mom on The Last Starfighter...I'm going through her credits of all her films,tv etc....no luck with the guy yet.

Thanks again so far!

12 isn't They Babys. That band had John Waite in it and he is not in that pic.

Wow...none of them look familiar to me! Maybe my hubby will know a few...I will send him the link.

KellyTheChef said:
Wow...none of them look familiar to me! Maybe my hubby will know a few...I will send him the link.

HIJACK!

Kelly, I just have to tell you that my son is fascinated with your baby chart. We have to check it out together all the time, and talk about how the baby is growing in your tummy. He gets all excited when he sees the chart!

I don't think 12 is the Bay City Rollers. What do you guys think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bay_city_rollers_bye_bye_baby_cover.jpg

Related to Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please...

1. What is "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..."?

"Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..." is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef that tests your knowledge and teamwork skills. It can be played with friends, family, or coworkers and is perfect for game nights or team building activities.

2. How many players can participate in "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..."?

The game can be played with 2 or more players. However, we recommend a group of 4-6 players for the best experience.

3. How do you play "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..."?

Players are divided into two teams and take turns answering trivia questions from various categories. Each team has a "buff" (a designated player who acts as the team's spokesperson) and a "friend" (a designated player who can help with answers). The team with the most correct answers wins!

4. Are there different versions of "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..." available?

Yes, there are currently two versions of the game: "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please...Food" and "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please...Holiday". Both versions have different categories and questions related to their respective themes.

5. Where can I purchase "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..."?

You can purchase "Trivia Buffs...help a Friend Please..." through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies