• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?

In summary, six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we'll reveal more Triple Points days!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
March Mania: First Triple Points Day Announced!

If you submitted Shows on March 10 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on this date. Your Incentive Trip Calculator will be updated within 48 hours.

Six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we''ll reveal more Triple Points days!

Thanks Kristi...

I had a $46 registry order that day. Woohoo!

$40.00 online order for me! Wahoo! I am actually very excited. Every bit helps. I would not want to lose a trip by 80 points!

It's so funny! I had our meeting that night and told my dh that I had to submit my fair show that night. He asked why and I said I just have a feeling that it's triple points that night. We decided on my free stuff and i hit submit. It was a show for $707!!! YES!! I'm so excited. :D I was also supposed to submit another show for $583 that night but my host couldn't decide on her free products so we closed it the next night. I'm stoked that I just got 2121 in points!!!

Very cool!I had my $1100 show that got turned in two days later. Darn. I'll catch the next one. :)

That sucks! I submitted on the 11th. The 10th was my husband's birthday.

Congratulations Kristi!! Hopefully I'll hit one of the other dates!

DRAT! I submitted a $400+ show on the 10th but it was dated Feb. :mad:I was all excited for about 10 seconds.

Thanks!! I'm very excited!! Now I'm halfway to Level one and we're only half way through March!!!

Congrats Kristi!

So do you think they are going to pick 2 days for the next 3 weeks???
with 6 dates left??!!

missed it due to my DH messing with my laptop - took 2 days to get it right again. I'll let him buy me dinner tonight!

Chef Kearns said:

Same here. My son had his birthday on the 10th. O
But congrats to those who had their shows in.

Chef Kearns said:

I hear ya sister! I had submitted on the 8th, 9th, and 12th. Oh well. I should be happy I had anything to turn in at all!

finley1991 said:
DRAT! I submitted a $400+ show on the 10th but it was dated Feb. :mad:

I was all excited for about 10 seconds.

Me too and then I realized it was my show from Feb 28th. Oh well, next one maybe.

Ok PLEASE let today be one of the days this week. I just submitted $1085. That would be sweet for triple. Got my fingers and toes crossed.:pray:

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

I'm trying to spread my shows out this week :)
I'm closing a fundraiser today & now i'm wondering what day to submit it on....

Well, to help you all out, I'll post the days I'm submitting so you avoid them. I NEVER "win" on these things. :cry: :p

LOL Beth....maybe this is your time :D

that reminds me - I have a show to submit today.

since I'm submitting today - the lucky points day was yesterday - or it will be tomorrow :)

bethcooks4u said:
I NEVER "win" on these things. :cry: :p

I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle for saying that!!! BAD ATTITUDE!!! If you *believe* you never win, you won't. Change that attitude baby!!!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
I'm going to beat you with a wet noodle for saying that!!! BAD ATTITUDE!!! If you *believe* you never win, you won't. Change that attitude baby!!!!!! :D

I second that!

finley1991 said:

:eek: Yes maam! :eek: Watch my dates! They are the winning ones!! :sun:

bethcooks4u said:

Great Job Beth!! That's the attitude to have!

bethcooks4u said:

MUCH better! ;)

ok i've got a $3,000 fundraiser to submit & I'm so over thinking this.......my fingers are crossed :bugeye:

annew said:
ok i've got a $3,000 fundraiser to submit & i'm so over thinking this.......my fingers are crossed :bugeye:

good luck!!!

annew said:
ok i've got a $3,000 fundraiser to submit & I'm so over thinking this.......my fingers are crossed :bugeye:

I so hope you get triple points on this!

annew said:

Holy cow that would be AWESOME!!! When do they announce the next one? In Tuesday's weekly email?

annew said:

Oh my gosh I will be SO excited for you if (when) you get triple points for this!

Well I had to wait for 2 more orders so it's now up to $4,000.....it would be great to land on the day but if it doesn't happen atleast I've got sales!!

annew said:
Well I had to wait for 2 more orders so it's now up to $4,000.....it would be great to land on the day but if it doesn't happen atleast I've got sales!!

WOW WOW WOW, perhaps you will land in CN for fundraisers!

Thanks! This could of been even more if the other 1/2 of the group participated.... I think for 13 6th graders they did well :)

Anne that is awesome. I hope you get the points.

Wow Ann!! That's amazing!! Good job. So, what are your fundraiser prizes?

Chef Kearns said:
Wow Ann!! That's amazing!! Good job. So, what are your fundraiser prizes?

This is for a Safety Patrol group

1st prize the top selling student = $25.00
2nd prize =$20.00
3rd prize I left as a MVP category & they will get $15.00
this can be someone w/the most orders, they did all the fundraising by themselves, or someone who the advisor feels could use the extra $$$

I usually give each selling student's parent a Season's Best w/a thank you note attached.

I am also donating my commission b/c it's a write off & I get trip points

HTH!

annew said:

Good Luck, that would be great. I

Good Luck Anne!! That's FANTASTIC!! I'm hoping you get triple points!!!

Do you need to be Active to get triple points? I have a consultant who is currently Inactive but she submitted $200 on March 10. The triple points are not showing up on my incentive points report...

March 16 and 19th!!!

dang! missed it again, had shows submitted before and after each date.....oh well.

me too Amy! And the ironic part is I was ready to submit on the 19th, but didn't have part of the payment so I held it for another day. Oh well - there are 3 more triple days remaining - right?

No linda, there are 4 more days.!!

No show for me, but I had an online order on March 16. It was for $36.00.

No shows for me either but an online order for $37.75

I had an order on the 16th for $30.75! :)

<h2>1. What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?</h2><p>The first Triple Points Day of March Mania was on March 10. This means that consultants who held Shows on this date earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on March 10. </p><h2>2. How do I earn triple points on a Triple Points Day?</h2><p>To earn triple points on a Triple Points Day, consultants must hold a Show on that specific date and submit all commissionable sales from that Show on the same day. This will automatically update their Incentive Trip Calculator within 48 hours.</p><h2>3. How many Triple Points Days are there in total?</h2><p>There are a total of six randomly selected Triple Points days between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows to increase your chances of earning triple points!</p><h2>4. When will the next Triple Points Day be announced?</h2><p>The next Triple Points Day will be announced next week. Be sure to check back for updates and plan your Shows accordingly!</p><h2>5. What is the purpose of the Incentive Trip Calculator?</h2><p>The Incentive Trip Calculator is a tool that allows consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It is updated with each Show and helps consultants keep track of their sales and points. The Calculator will be updated within 48 hours of a Triple Points Day to reflect the triple points earned.</p>

1. What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?

The first Triple Points Day of March Mania was on March 10. This means that consultants who held Shows on this date earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on March 10.

2. How do I earn triple points on a Triple Points Day?

To earn triple points on a Triple Points Day, consultants must hold a Show on that specific date and submit all commissionable sales from that Show on the same day. This will automatically update their Incentive Trip Calculator within 48 hours.

3. How many Triple Points Days are there in total?

There are a total of six randomly selected Triple Points days between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows to increase your chances of earning triple points!

4. When will the next Triple Points Day be announced?

The next Triple Points Day will be announced next week. Be sure to check back for updates and plan your Shows accordingly!

5. What is the purpose of the Incentive Trip Calculator?

The Incentive Trip Calculator is a tool that allows consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It is updated with each Show and helps consultants keep track of their sales and points. The Calculator will be updated within 48 hours of a Triple Points Day to reflect the triple points earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM