• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried Something New!

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
So, last night I was doing a party that I didn't really expect an bookings from & I got one on my calendar & one "maybe" ... :) I told them if they booked a party that night for Nov, I would give them one of the Simple Additions items on the "list" for 50% off instead of 20% ... it just came to me on the fly and it seemed to work! :):D

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The Guest Specials.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Just make sure they actually "hold" the party before giving them the gift--suggestion only.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
The list that shows which items are 20% off ... even though it says no limits, I said $50% off one ... even the most expensive item won't cost me much to cover! And yes, her party is scheduled in Nov and she won't get it if she cancels ...

almondfarm

Gold Member
May 22, 2006
It won't cost you much at all, because the host can always use her %discount off of the 20% off sale price, so she would get them for approx 40% off anyways :)!