1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Tried Something New!

1. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

So, last night I was doing a party that I didn't really expect an bookings from & I got one on my calendar & one "maybe" ... :) I told them if they booked a party that night for Nov, I would give them one of the Simple Additions items on the "list" for 50% off instead of 20% ... it just came to me on the fly and it seemed to work! :):D

2. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

What list?

Nov 2, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The Guest Specials.

Nov 2, 2009
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Just make sure they actually "hold" the party before giving them the gift--suggestion only.

Nov 2, 2009
  5. cookingwithdot

The list that shows which items are 20% off ... even though it says no limits, I said $50% off one ... even the most expensive item won't cost me much to cover! And yes, her party is scheduled in Nov and she won't get it if she cancels ...

6. almondfarm

almondfarm Member Gold Member

It won't cost you much at all, because the host can always use her %discount off of the 20% off sale price, so she would get them for approx 40% off anyways :)!

Nov 4, 2009
  7. Are you giving this in addition to the 60% item they already get for hosting in Nov?

Nov 4, 2009
  8. cookingwithdot

yes, I am. :)

Have something to add?