• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Season with Changeover Flyers - Tips and Ideas for Success

In summary, Season Changeover Flyers are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and recipes for the upcoming season. They are released twice a year, in the spring and fall, and occasionally for special promotions. Customers cannot purchase products directly from the flyers, but can either host a party or order from the Pampered Chef website. Consultants can order the flyers through the website, while customers can request a copy from their consultant or view the digital version online. The flyers often feature special offers and discounts on new or popular products, available for a limited time.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I'll share what comes my way here - please proof, change and use as you will. Sharing yours encouraged, too!

Attachments

• Now or Never Aug. 08.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 490
  • august 2008 oof.doc
    300.5 KB · Views: 314
  • oct 08 outside order form(2).doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 283
  • sept 08 outside order form.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 294
thanks scott!

Ann R

Don't forget to change the shipping cost to $4.25!!!!!!!!

I love these Word version OOF's because you can easily change info to print tax rates and contact info but one thing that concerns me about them is they don't have a separate section for pantry items. Those of you who use these forms.....how do you address that?

Thank you Scott for the wealth of information!

Paige, I suggest you click on files at the top of the page and enter OOF in the search box. There are several word versions of OOF's on this site and they do have a separate section for pantry items.

Related to Transform Your Season with Changeover Flyers - Tips and Ideas for Success

1. What are Season Changeover Flyers?

Season Changeover Flyers are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and recipes for the upcoming season. They are designed to help customers and consultants stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest products and recipes.

2. How often are Season Changeover Flyers released?

Season Changeover Flyers are typically released twice a year, in the spring and fall, to coincide with the change of seasons. However, occasionally there may be additional flyers released for special promotions or limited edition products.

3. Can customers purchase products directly from the Season Changeover Flyers?

No, Season Changeover Flyers are meant to be used as a reference guide for customers to browse new products and recipes. To purchase products, customers can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or order directly from the Pampered Chef website.

4. How can I get a copy of the Season Changeover Flyers?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Season Changeover Flyers through the Pampered Chef website. If you are a customer, you can request a copy from your consultant or view the digital version on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the Season Changeover Flyers?

Yes, the Season Changeover Flyers often feature special offers and discounts on new products or popular items. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies