• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trail Mix With Pampered Chef Seasonings?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Trail Mix includes a blend of five different seasonings: garlic, onion, black pepper, salt, and paprika, giving it a savory flavor. It is also gluten-free and cannot be customized, but you can adjust the amount of seasoning used. The mix should be stored in an airtight container and can be used for both snacking and cooking.
silly@hrt
Has anyone made any type of trail mix with the seasonings? I want to put some in mini dixi cups for samples but I'm unsure what would make a good combination?

I've also seen mixed verdicts on whether to offer samples at an Expo ~ I've never done it so I'm unsure of the pros & cons and welcome opinions!

Someone in our cluster made little sugar cookies ( cut out with the creative cutters) and she sprinkled the tops of some with caramel seasoning, and the others with the cinnamon for her guests to sample during Feb. when the sprinkles were the guest special.

These might be good to take to a vendor show IF you are going to take something.

For trail mix, I'd say Caramel Sprinkles, Cinnamon Sprinkes and maybe the Cinnamon spice (name is escaping me at the moment)

Related to Trail Mix With Pampered Chef Seasonings?

1. What seasonings are included in the Pampered Chef Trail Mix?

The Pampered Chef Trail Mix includes a blend of five different seasonings: garlic, onion, black pepper, salt, and paprika. These seasonings add a delicious savory flavor to the mix.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Trail Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Trail Mix is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

3. Can I customize the seasonings in the Pampered Chef Trail Mix?

Unfortunately, the seasonings in the Pampered Chef Trail Mix cannot be customized. However, you can adjust the amount of seasoning used to suit your taste preferences.

4. How do I store the Pampered Chef Trail Mix?

The Pampered Chef Trail Mix should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It is best to consume the mix within 1-2 weeks of opening for optimal freshness.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Trail Mix for cooking or just as a snack?

The Pampered Chef Trail Mix is versatile and can be used for both snacking and cooking. It adds a delicious flavor to salads, soups, and other dishes, in addition to being a tasty snack on its own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • amyscookinggear