• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade S/S Sales Receipts for Write-In Ones | So Cal Meetup Available

In summary, the purpose of trading in S/S sales receipts for write-in ones is to provide a more efficient and organized way for consultants to track their sales and inventory. To trade in your S/S sales receipts for write-in ones, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. There are no fees associated with this service. You can still use your S/S sales receipts, but it is recommended to use write-in ones for easier tracking. This service is available for all consultants regardless of their location, with the option of in-person exchange at the So Cal meetup.
susans_kitchen
I have 100 of the S/S sales receipts that I'd love to trade, I prefer the write in kind. Would love to trade for an equal amount of the write in ones, you pay for shipping to me and I'll pay to ship to you, or if you're in the So Cal area we could set up to meet and trade.

Hi Susan,

Yesterday I was in the same situation. I just started my business and ordered the itemized receipts in my supply booster (because that's what my director uses). I have since found out that my customers much prefer the write-in receipts.

Anyway, I called the Solution Center and asked them if they would exchange them for write in receipts and they said as long as they weren't opened, no problem. They shipped my write ins out today and all I paid was the postage to mail the itemized ones back.

It might be a faster and cheaper route to try and exchange them w/ Pampered Chef! Just a thought...

Best Regards,
Rebecca

What is the purpose of trading in S/S sales receipts for write-in ones?

The purpose of trading in S/S sales receipts for write-in ones is to provide a more efficient and organized way for consultants to track their sales and inventory. By using write-in receipts, consultants can easily keep track of their sales and expenses in one place.

How do I trade in my S/S sales receipts for write-in ones?

To trade in your S/S sales receipts for write-in ones, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in exchanging your receipts and provide you with the necessary forms and instructions.

Are there any fees associated with trading in my S/S sales receipts for write-in ones?

No, there are no fees associated with trading in your S/S sales receipts for write-in ones. This is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants keep track of their sales and inventory.

Can I still use my S/S sales receipts instead of write-in ones?

Yes, you can still use your S/S sales receipts if you prefer. However, we highly recommend using write-in ones as they are easier to use and provide a more organized system for tracking your sales and expenses.

Is this service only available for consultants in the So Cal area?

No, this service is available for all consultants regardless of their location. The So Cal meetup availability is simply an option for those who prefer to trade in their receipts in person rather than through mail or online. All consultants can still take advantage of this service regardless of their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jgordon
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jgordon
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • babywings76