• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Track Consultant Activity: A Quick Year-at-a-Glance Comparison

In summary, a "Year at a Glance" is a visual representation or summary of important events, tasks, and goals that will happen throughout the year. It is useful for planning and keeping track of important dates and events. To create one, you can use a template, software, or purchase a pre-made planner. The information included will vary based on individual needs, but typically includes important dates, holidays, events, and deadlines. It is recommended to refer to it regularly to stay organized and on top of tasks and dates.
Is there a way to check the # of consultants you had active per month and look at a whole year at once?? I know it may be somewhere in the prior year comparison but I was looking for an easier way to see it. I didn't know if I was missing something or we didn't have that option.
Thanks!

Go to the performance tracker in consultant connection. There's an option to see the full calendar year and the prior year, including inactive consultants. HTH

I take that back. If the consultant has dropped (6 months without submitting) they don't show up at all. So maybe this won't help with what you need to see.

Related to Track Consultant Activity: A Quick Year-at-a-Glance Comparison

What is a "Year at a Glance"?

A "Year at a Glance" is a visual representation or summary of the events, tasks, or goals that will take place throughout the year. It typically includes important dates, holidays, and other significant events in a calendar format.

Why is a "Year at a Glance" useful?

A "Year at a Glance" is useful because it allows individuals or organizations to see a big picture view of the entire year. It can help with planning and scheduling, as well as keeping track of important dates and events.

How can I create my own "Year at a Glance"?

To create your own "Year at a Glance", you can use a calendar template or create one from scratch using a spreadsheet or design software. You can also purchase pre-made "Year at a Glance" planners or calendars.

What should I include in my "Year at a Glance"?

The information included in a "Year at a Glance" will depend on the purpose and individual needs. Some common things to include are important dates, holidays, events, and deadlines. You can also add your own personal or work-related goals or tasks.

How often should I refer to my "Year at a Glance"?

It is recommended to refer to your "Year at a Glance" regularly, such as at the beginning of each month or when planning out your week. This will help you stay organized and on top of important dates and tasks throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Becca_in_MD