• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toYou All Who Do This as a Full Time Gig...

Exactly. I guess it's like any other job, after a long weekend, Monday's are killer. I am usually ok with just a weekend off though, especially since I only work 2 a month. It's when I take a week or more off that really hurts.
HealthNut
all i have to say is WOW!!! seriously I am in awe!

I just did my very first cooking show tonight - and it went AWESOME! currently at $300 in guest sales - we're closing friday and waiting on about 10 more outside orders!!!

PLUS I got TWO bookings!

but i am sooooooo incredibly exhausted! :D

we made the apple caramel bread pudding - which everyone LOVED!

but yeah. you all ROCK who do this alllll the time! (and those, too, who only do it once in a while, lol).

It gets easier! I work full time and do this what I consider to be most of the way full time and am working on building a team! Scheduling is a good thing!

Congrats on your first show!!

Wa-HOO! Beats the sox out of my first show. Yes, you feel fatigued, but there was the added pressure of folks you know. As you do more shows, you wont' be so drained. Congratulations - and welcome!

thanks, guys!

I agree, it does get easier. The easiest times for me are when I am consistently doing 2 or 3 shows a week. I have only done it about 6 months total, but when I constantly have shows, I don't really get out of show mode, my stuff stays packed, I make a ton of host packets at once etc. I don't waste as much time and I am on my game.
Congrats on your first show, it will get easier, and it is very rewarding when you get a big ol' paycheck. That always keeps me going.

lesliec said:
I agree, it does get easier. The easiest times for me are when I am consistently doing 2 or 3 shows a week. I have only done it about 6 months total, but when I constantly have shows, I don't really get out of show mode, my stuff stays packed, I make a ton of host packets at once etc. I don't waste as much time and I am on my game.
Congrats on your first show, it will get easier, and it is very rewarding when you get a big ol' paycheck. That always keeps me going.

I agree, it is much harder for me to get back into "show mode" after I have even taken a weekend off! If I am constantly "on", then I never get it out of my head..it's when I don't do a show for a few days then I get a "lazy" feeling and it's harder to get back into the game!

chefsteph07 said:
I agree, it is much harder for me to get back into "show mode" after I have even taken a weekend off! If I am constantly "on", then I never get it out of my head..it's when I don't do a show for a few days then I get a "lazy" feeling and it's harder to get back into the game!

Exactly. I guess it's like any other job, after a long weekend, Monday's are killer. I am usually ok with just a weekend off though, especially since I only work 2 a month. It's when I take a week or more off that really hurts.

Related to toYou All Who Do This as a Full Time Gig...

1. How do you balance your work and personal life as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

As a full-time Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to set boundaries and prioritize your time. I make sure to schedule my work hours and stick to them, while also setting aside time for my personal life. I also utilize technology, such as scheduling tools and virtual parties, to maximize my time and reach more customers.

2. What are the main benefits of being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the main benefits is the flexibility to create your own schedule and work from home. You also have the potential to earn a full-time income, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to advance in leadership positions within the company.

3. How do you market and promote your Pampered Chef business as a full-time consultant?

I use a combination of social media, word-of-mouth, and hosting parties to market and promote my business. I also attend local events and collaborate with other consultants to expand my reach. Pampered Chef also provides marketing materials and training to help consultants promote their business effectively.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has a strong focus on quality kitchen products and providing excellent customer service. The company also offers extensive training and support for their consultants, as well as a generous compensation plan. Pampered Chef also has a strong sense of community and encourages collaboration among its consultants.

5. How do you handle customer inquiries and complaints as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

I make sure to respond promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries and complaints. I also strive to provide exceptional customer service and offer solutions to any issues that may arise. Pampered Chef also has a customer service team that can assist with any complex or escalated situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies