• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Website Ideas & Inspiration from Pampered Chef Consultants

;)I found my own website on a google search. I never posted it anywhere, or advertised it. Its just the way google works. Its not that people have done anything wrong. I dont think there is anything anyone can do to prevent it.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I got my best ideas by doing a web search for www.pamperedchef.biz/
It brings up everybody's site. Just browse through some of them and see what everybody else does.
The best hint that I know is to always keep your site up to date. Make sure it doesn't show May's guest special in August.

I try to keep mine updated. I don't anything special... I just use what they have on there for you to use... I know that some people put there personal photo on there.

Other than that what else do people do?

Chef Bobby - did you google www.pamperedchef.biz/ or search another way...

Our websites ***shouldn't*** be coming up on web searches...

????

Keeping the website up to date is very important. Also, keeping the site with things for people to read. For those who are just getting started, I suggest using the titles and wordings available. Once comfortable you can add your own flare. During the holidays I add Host Hall of Fame- to celebrate the host with the highest show average during the month they got a celebration plate. By looking at others you can get some great ideas.

I found this when I searched www.pamperedchef.biz on google.
http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/Minneapolis_St-Paul/bridal_board_post.asp?PID=2536&currentPage=2&postCount=20

And I found this:
britix roundabout recall
Scroll down a little.
She's also on this:
http://www.the-wedding-planner.com/wedregi.htm
Scroll down a little there too.

Here is another one.
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

I guess what I'm trying to say is.....I found a lot of pamperedchef.biz sites and you can too with the same search.

They are very easy to find....They also violate policies.

These people are all violating the internet policy - I wouldn't recommend viewing their websites as "examples" if they can't follow a basic policy - JMO. :grumpy:

Am I doing something wrong. I went to the website and nothing came up.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Nothing will come up when you just key in "www.pamperedchef.biz" - it needs the ending for an actual website to come up.

I would ask other people in your cluster, uplines, etc. to supply you with their websites to peruse and get ideas from - this isn't a great way to find good websites, IMO (sorry!).

I view web sites from people here to get ideas.We don't post our full addresses of course, but add the http://pamperedchef.biz/ and the /whatevertheirsiteis (many have them in their "signature" areas) and there are tons of people who follow the rules and have wonderful sites. :)

I looked up these that you mentioned. Not only are these consultants violating policy, but there sites aren't even updated. Which is really sad.
I think if you want to get ideas for your site, use what others have in your cluster or those of us on here.

I never even thought to look at someone elses page for ideas. I may have to start doing that when I get time:)

In our group we do that. I also check my downlines web sites to see what they are doing and to remind them when they need to change things. I had one who had like May still on hers.:balloon:

how do people get their pics on their sites?

If it is on your computer you can choice to browse and search the files on your computer. Like for me, mine are in the my pictures document.

I found my own website on a google search. I never posted it anywhere, or advertised it. Its just the way google works. Its not that people have done anything wrong. I dont think there is anything anyone can do to prevent it. Your site gets put on there when people click on it. The more clicks you have, the more likely you will come up on a google search. Yes, you can pay to get prime listing there, or to bump yourself to a lead listing, but other than that you can also get there if people are clicking.

Actually, that's not the way google works. They read web pages and look for information. I don't know how your site ended up in Google because I believe you wouldn't have placed it anywhere, but it must have been briefly linked somewhere for Google to find it.If the link, wherever it was, is gone, eventually you'll fall out of Google's listing.

I have put in the website and changed the ending to different names and "cooking" words and have found lots of sites that way to get ideas.

I actually "stole" some stuff from a few consultants I found on Myspace who had links to their PWS. I figure if they are gonna break the rules I can borrow their wording....

Something must have changed in the last year because I can remember doing a search and every personal PC website was listed. Not the wrong ones. I can't find it now. That's how I found out about doing a certain kind of show called kids in the kitchen.

Keeping the site updated is crucial to making the best use of this tool. You look professional when the data is current, and updated. You look like you don't care if it is out of date. It's that simple.

A tip I learned at conference 2 years ago was to put the "date updated" date in the "welcome to my site" text box. This way I know exactly when I'd last been to the site. This is a quick reminder if I need to at least go delete old host bonus stuff.

Another tip I learned was to put a LOT in each section, if the topic warrants. For example, when the trifle bowl came out, I copied and pasted a bunch or recipes to a "news" section on the trifle bowl. For a stoneware "news" section, I provided info on stone use plus stoneware recipes. This is just a simple copy and paste action and can really provide a lot of depth to your site.

I also view other persons sites. I don't google; I try to collect web site addresses thru biz cards, email replies from other consultants (who have their address legitmately in their email signature) etc.

It is sad that I find about 50% of the web sites I visit to be completely out of date..by months. I can understand one month, but not six!

If you have a web site, try to make it a monthly projet to go in and update!

As a teacher, I have learned over the years that reinventing the wheel takes time. If someone else is willing to share, or you can borrow ideas, then do it. I make sure that I update my website often. I keep my calendar on my website for potential host to visit. It's important to me that I update weekly this area. You are all welcome to borrow ideas. Cut and paste is a great friend on the computer!!

As a teacher, I have learned that reinventing the wheel takes time. If others have great ideas and are willing to share, then do it. It is very important to update! I actually update my calendar weekly, as I keep my available dates posted on my site and it changes.

Related to Top Website Ideas & Inspiration from Pampered Chef Consultants

1. What type of content can I find on the Pampered Chef consultant website?

Our consultant website offers a variety of content, including recipes, cooking tips, product information, and business resources. You can also find inspiration from other consultants and connect with a community of like-minded individuals.

2. How can I use the website to grow my Pampered Chef business?

The consultant website provides you with valuable tools and resources to grow your business. You can use the website to host virtual parties, showcase new products and promotions, and access training materials to improve your sales and recruiting skills.

3. Can I customize my consultant website?

Yes, you can customize your website with your own branding and personal touches. You can also create your own blog, share your own recipes and videos, and add a personal message to your customers.

4. Is the consultant website mobile-friendly?

Yes, our website is optimized for mobile devices, making it easy for you to access and use on-the-go. You can stay connected with your customers and business from anywhere at any time.

5. Can I track my sales and earnings through the consultant website?

Absolutely! The website offers a dashboard where you can track your sales, earnings, and team performance. You can also access training and resources to help you reach your sales goals and achieve success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3