• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top SBCB Recipes: Share Your Favorite Dishes!

In summary, Debbie liked the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza, Chocolate Pecan Tart, and the Harvest Chicken Salad.
heat123
Silver Member
Just curious who has tried them and what is your fave recipe so far??

Hey Heather!
I have probably made all but a few of the recipes. I've at least tasted most of them at our big August cluster meeting when we make all of the new recipes and bring them. I would say the #1 recipe that I use for shows quite a bit is the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza. I LOVE that one! It uses a ton of products and allows you to cross sell with lots of others. Even though I'm not a big veggie fan, I will totally eat this pizza. The flavor is awesome! So, even people who are scared of veggies will probably like it. The caramel apple bread pudding is great too. I made it at my stoneware workshop. But, both times I've made it, it has overflowed in my microwave (even with the lid on), so you'll want to lay down some papertowels underneath it first.

Those are my thoughts on your question. :) That Harvest Chicken Salad is really good too. I haven't done it at a show, just for my family, but I hear it's a great show recipe. Yum!

I have been making the Baked Eggs Benedict at my brunch shows with great success. It's a wonderful way to show The Executive Cookware and it's easy. Tastes great but the lemon sauce is pretty powerful. I have been selling the cookware this way. You also use the knives ans stoneware so it makes for a higher show overall.

Cluster meeting taste testWe usually have taste tests at our cluster meetings and so far we have tasted:

1. Three onion Goat Cheese tart - they tasted pretty good but make sure not to use too much goat cheese. My director has this crazy habit of not measuring, so sometimes she gets it really good other times it's not so good.
Tools to demo on this: Chef's knife, 10 inch skillet, ultimate mandolin, garlic press, silicone flat whisk, rectangle stone, baker's roller, pizza cutter, basting brush, utility knife, egg slicer, and bread knife.

2. Phyllo wrapped asparagus - delicious - only six tools to demo
Tools to demo on this: Crinkle cutter, deluxe cheese grater, cutting board, pizza cutter, large round stone, mini serving spatula,

3. Portabello Chicken panini - DELICIOUS, I'm drooling right now!! Great for small shows of 8 or less. Only makes 4 sandwiches, and the least you can give is half a sandwich to each guest.
Tools to demo on this: Ultimate mandolin, prep bowl, garlic press, basting brush, grill pan, grill press, large cutting board, santoku knife, deluxe cheese grater, kitchen spritzer, and of course SA pieces to display.

4. Sticky Caramel mini cakes - YUMMY served warm. EASY, EASY, EASY!!
Tools to demo on this: Silicone floral cupcake pan, small batter bowl, food chopper, classic batter bowl (or stainless steel bowls), stainless whisk, classic scraper, large scoop, stackable cooling rack, and of course SA pieces to display.

5. Chocolate Pecan LAttice Tart - Tastes great and looks pretty. Easy!!
Tools to demo: Classic batter bowl (stainless bowls), food chopper, large round stone, baker's roller, small mix n scraper, utility knife, mini serving spatula.

We can always be creative and add extra tools and steps to any recipe in order to demo more products. Be creative. The other recipes I have tried but are not new are the warm chocolate hazelnut cake, and the asiago crisps. Both of which are easy and big hits. The asiago crisps go great with a salad or pasta.

Debbie :D

I forgot to mention I have tested: sticky carmel cakes (Ymm), 3 onion cheese tart, and the chocolate pecan lattice tart. I am contemplating doing the salad for my family for our usual family get together!

I think I will have to try the antipasto veggie pizza though!

LOVE the Harvest Chicken Salad, Sticky Caramel Cakes, Chocolate Pecan Tart, Chocolate Chip Canolli Dip, ....that's all I can think of right now. I didn't care for the asparagus. Everyone liked the Flatbread I made at my fall preview, but I thought it was kinda time consuming for a show.

The Choc Pecan Tart demos well. I take advantage of the long cooktime to let guests cut cukes w/the sankotu and press garlic and citrus, plus open a can. I like showing off the smaller tools!

Asparagus, Chk Salad and the Cannoli Dip are all yummy. We made paninis tonight on a George Foreman and they were good as well.

I LOVE the panini, caramel mini cakes, Harvest Chicken Salad, & chocolate tart.

I LOVE the Harvest Chicken Salad!!

My FAVORITE is the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. I've been making it and then while it cooks I put together the Cannoli Dip. I don't make the sweetened tortilla chips, I ask the host to buy graham cracker sticks to dip. I think the two really go together well and everybody seems to love them.

Nilla wafers rock with the dip too :D

Related to Top SBCB Recipes: Share Your Favorite Dishes!

What are the top 5 most popular Sbcb recipes?

The top 5 most popular Sbcb recipes are the Easy Salsa Chicken Bake, the Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Skillet, the Italian Stuffed Peppers, the Bacon & Ranch Chicken Casserole, and the One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken & Rice.

Can I make these recipes in advance?

Yes, all of these recipes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and reheat thoroughly before serving.

Do these recipes require any special equipment?

No, these recipes can be made with standard kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may suggest using specific Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

Are these recipes suitable for special diets?

Many of these recipes can be easily adapted to fit specific dietary needs. For example, the Easy Salsa Chicken Bake can be made with dairy-free cheese for those who are lactose intolerant, and the Italian Stuffed Peppers can be made with ground turkey for a lower fat option.

Where can I find more recipes like these?

You can find more recipes like these on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show where consultants share their favorite recipes using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies