• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Starts the Contests This Month!

In summary, the conversation revolves around various individuals hoping for their shows to win in a competition. Some have many guests confirmed, while others are still waiting to hear back. One person has no shows scheduled this week but has won in the past during a cookware giveaway. Overall, everyone is wishing each other good luck and hoping for a successful outcome.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Who is going to win????

I'm SO hoping my one host this week wins. My Thursday hosts barely has anyone coming so far, but my Wednesday host has 12-13 yesses so far! She so deserves to win!!!! :)

You guys better post if you win!!!!

I would LOVE for my show tonight to win!!! She invited 70 people, of course she is also a hostess that has no idea how many are coming. She said she has received quite a few calls already, but was busy at the moment and couldn't give me a number. Anyhow, I sent out post calls for this party so I am hoping there will be a GREAT turn-out for it and that she will win!!!!! How cool would that be?!

I didn't have any takers for the shows this week. Good luck to all of you that do!!

I have two shows scheduled this week. I would LOVE for one of them to win!

I'm hosting my own show Friday - hoping I'll win!

I have 3 shows scheduled - tonight, thursday, and friday! I hope one of them wins, too! I had 2 shows in the last blitz, no luck on that one, though. Good luck to all!

I got nothin'...instead will be driving a 24' moving truck to TX tomorrow and spending the rest of the week unloading...ah, woo-hoo! lol Good luck to you show people! Maybe I will hit it next time around!

I have none this week, but since I won during the cookware give-away, I'll let someone else win;) It was SO FUN to have HO call during the show!

I have one scheduled for Saturday but have not received any invites from him (I was going to mail some and let him hand deliver the rest.) Tried to touch base this weekend and never heard a peep ... I think if he tries to cancel or turn it into a book show I'll let him know PC may be calling ... so maybe he can still let me come by and cook him wings or chat and if PC calls he'll have one more incentive for outside orders!

I have 4 shows this week~maybe that will increase my chances!!!

Related to Today Starts the Contests This Month!

1. What is the "Today Starts the Contests This Month!" promotion all about?

The "Today Starts the Contests This Month!" promotion is a special event happening this month at Pampered Chef. It includes exclusive contests, deals, and prizes for our customers and consultants.

2. How can I participate in the contests for this promotion?

To participate in the contests, all you need to do is place an order on our website or through your consultant during the promotional period. Each order will count as one entry into the contests.

3. What kind of prizes can I win during the "Today Starts the Contests This Month!" promotion?

We have a variety of prizes available, including free products, discounts on future orders, and even a chance to win a trip to our headquarters in Chicago! Check out our website for the full list of prizes and their corresponding contests.

4. Can I enter more than once in the contests for this promotion?

Yes, you can enter as many times as you'd like by placing multiple orders during the promotional period. Each order will count as one entry into the contests.

5. When does the "Today Starts the Contests This Month!" promotion end?

The promotion ends on the last day of this month, so be sure to place your orders and enter the contests before then to have a chance at winning some amazing prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies