• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiramasu Brownie Squares..big Hit

In summary, the Tiramasu Brownie Squares were easy to make and very yummy. They can be made without refrigeration, and taste great with a little Khalua added to the milk and coffee.
betht471
I made the Tiramasu Brownie Squares (TBS) last night at a show for the first time and they were awesome. :D I just wanted to pass on how easy and yummy they were. While my first recipe was cooking (Chicken Club Ring) I was able to whip up the TBS and the guests were amazed. I do want to let you know that I made the brownies at my house and brought them to the hostess' home so that thhey would be completely cool!

Just curious...the recipe in ATB says to ref. for 30 mins. Did everything set okay without doing that? I've thought about these as a demo for my Feb. shows is why I ask.
Thanks!

Erin

I have made the TBS at several shows, and apparently never read that part of the recipe, because I have never refrigerated them - OOPS! But they set just fine. I have wanted to make the tuxedo brownies, but the recipe indicated to refrigerate so I never have, now I guess I will have to try these also!

I made the Tuxedo Brownies the other night at my show. I made the brownies at home and I did the filling part at the show and served them and they were great! You dont have to refrigerate after filling the brownies.

These were a great hit at the last show I did them at. They really went over well.

I experienced the same thing. The two boxes of pudding help it to set up nicely. I talked to my hostess and I am going to try to add Khalua to the milk and coffee at my next show to add a little kick to it. Should be delicious. :)

Tiramasu Brownie Squares
betht471 said:
I made the Tiramasu Brownie Squares (TBS) last night at a show for the first time and they were awesome. :D I just wanted to pass on how easy and yummy they were. While my first recipe was cooking (Chicken Club Ring) I was able to whip up the TBS and the guests were amazed. I do want to let you know that I made the brownies at my house and brought them to the hostess' home so that thhey would be completely cool!

This sounds delicious! What recipe book is it in? Thank you!

1. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these Tiramasu Brownie Squares ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

2. Can I use a different type of brownie mix?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a fudgy brownie mix for the best results.

3. Can I substitute the mascarpone cheese with cream cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the mascarpone cheese with cream cheese in this recipe. Keep in mind that the flavor and texture may be slightly different.

4. Can I use instant coffee instead of espresso powder?

Yes, you can use instant coffee instead of espresso powder. Simply dissolve 1 teaspoon of instant coffee in 1 tablespoon of hot water and use it in place of the espresso powder.

5. Can I freeze these Tiramasu Brownie Squares?

Yes, you can freeze these Tiramasu Brownie Squares for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • stefani2