• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time Period to Earn Trip: Jan-Dec or Mar-Feb?

You are close to signing #3 and #4 this month -- My goal is to have my 6 recruited my July 1st, then adding on as many as possible after that. I have just been talking and talking and asking and asking -- it's getting easier and easier to just ask. Recruiting is the easy way to make the trip points!! And you are helping so many other people!Yes, I have been reaching out to people who have marked "maybe" on the info slips. I have also been asking people if they would like to be a recruit. I have had a few people say yes, and I am close to signing two more people. I am excited to have my six recruits,
jenniferlynne
Hey all. Can someone tell me what the time period is to earn the trip? Is it from Jan-Dec or from March-Feb. I couldn't remember if it started with the new year or the new Spring catalog. Sorry, it's been awhile and my brain isn't working correctly. I was actually thinking of hanging up the towel until I saw what the trip was.

The earning period runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31 2009. Good luck!!

Great! I have a catalog show this month!

I will have to have an open house or something to jump back into it.

By the way, my avitar is of my son and step-daughter when we went to Disney last February. It was awesome!! It helps you reach your goal when you know how awesome the trip is that you are working for!!

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

No problem! You can make it. Just remember that 8 will make you great. Plan on having 8 shows a month either all cooking shows, 4 catty/4 cooking, or any combination of parties and you will be sure to earn the trip. Don't forget about the recruiting part of the earning.

I wish that the recruiting part wasn't a requirement because that is the part I am having the most difficulty with. I just started in December and have not had problems yet getting cooking shows, but still do not have even 1 recruit! The 52,000 points seems daunting but the 4 recruits is the part that makes me question if I will be able to go!

You've got quite a few months to work on it!! Don't give up. Just think about how excited you were when you signed up. Also, think about how much the extra money can help out someone's family. You are just offering ketchup!!

Is level 2 52,000 points? How many recruits? We haven't had double points month yet have we? For some reason I was thinking it was usually in Jan or Feb. Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention. Like I said, I was thinking of quitting. I can't any paperwork on the trip. Maybe I was inactive when they sent it.

Double points month was in January. Mine was a complete bust. I had a lot of family issues and was traveling and unable to book shows during January, but I am still planning to go to Disney!

I just had a recruit info night and 2 people are signing!!! (My first two recruits, I am super excited!!) You can do it!!

khergatt said:
Double points month was in January. Mine was a complete bust. I had a lot of family issues and was traveling and unable to book shows during January, but I am still planning to go to Disney!

I just had a recruit info night and 2 people are signing!!! (My first two recruits, I am super excited!!) You can do it!!

What did you do, contact those who had marked "maybe" on the info slips? I'm trying to be proactive about this because I WANT Level 3. Which means I have got to have 6 recruits. I've been a consultant for 3 yrs and have not even come close to recruiting so just trying to get some ideas since I have a show next week (my first in three months), and I'm doing a show the day after (sent out over 200 invites).

The incentive information is all on CC -- look there for details.
I am close to signing #3 and #4 this month -- My goal is to have my 6 recruited my July 1st, then adding on as many as possible after that. I have just been talking and talking and asking and asking -- it's getting easier and easier to just ask. Recruiting is the easy way to make the trip points!! And you are helping so many other people!

1. When is the time period to earn the trip?

The time period to earn the trip is from January to December or from March to February of the following year.

2. Can I earn the trip if I start in the middle of the year?

Yes, you can still earn the trip if you start in the middle of the year. The time period to earn the trip is from January to December or from March to February of the following year.

3. Do I have to sell a certain amount to earn the trip?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to earn the trip. Please refer to the trip incentive guidelines for specific details.

4. Can I combine my sales from January to December with March to February to earn the trip?

No, the sales from January to December and March to February cannot be combined to earn the trip. The time periods are separate and have their own sales requirements.

5. How will I know if I have earned the trip?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef once you have met the sales requirements and earned the trip. You can also check your progress on the trip incentive tracker in your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies