• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing My First Bridal Shower: Gift Ideas?

In summary, the conversation is about giving gifts at a bridal shower. Suggestions for gifts include using items from the supply order form or giving a higher priced gift after the sales are in. Other ideas include making white chocolate hearts with a Patriotic Heart Mold, handing out recipe cards, and giving non-Pampered Chef items. Some people also give the bride an apron and the host a small gift. The host typically handles most of the details for the shower.
pckimboyers
Hello everyone! I'm having my first bridal shower on the 29th, I want to do a great job and I've heard you should give more substantial gifts at these. Any suggestions or ideas?

I haven't done a bridal shower. As far as gifts go... don't price yourself out of your commission when giving gifts. I use item's like my Season's Best and door prize item's from my supply order form at my Cooking Shows. I love giving my hosts twix-it clips. I think twix-it clips with a Season's Best makes a nice gift. --- After the sales are in I sometimes give a higher priced gift
to my hostess.

Make white chocolate hearts with your Patriotic Heart Mold and give as
prizes. They look pretty and are reasonably cheap. Easy to wrap in
cling wrap and put a ribbon on.

Hand out recipe cards.

You can do just about anything. I give item's that aren't Pampered Chef to.
I keep little refrigerator grocery list pads out all the time to people who bring a guest. It's your business run it the way you want to.

Thanks for the advice! Good ideas-- I was thinking I really needed to go all out for this-- but I'll keep it simple, being new that's all I can do for now! Thanks!

I just had my first Shower in June. It was my best freinds so I was the Host and gave SBCB as party favors to all guests, the Bridal apron to her for everyone to sign, a Heart chocolate to the bride from the heart mold and bought stuff off her wishlist as her wedding gift and pre-bought the large stone gift set as my shower gift to her. It's really up to you what you want to give to the host? Besides the Apron, I've heard of some giving them the Tool turn about dressed in wedding ribbon to look like a cake. Which I also had on display but is for decoration only and will be used at other showers!

I bring some desserts for the shower and a hot dip like I would for any show--they love the apron to sign--but I let the person in charge of throwing the shower handle everything else--I still give a door prize of SB cookbook---but I make the show a low key part of it --they are all going to order anyway--and u usually always get bookings!!:D

I usually get the bride apron for the bride and for the host, I gave something value no more than $10.00 for the gift.

Thanks guys..... I love the input! What great ideas.... I know that I need to keep it low key, I have the apron and the tool turn about, so maybe my normal goodie basket stuff will be good enough for the guests doorprize and favors.

Yes --Your normal stuff would be good enough--anything else the girls that are actually throwing the shower can handle--:D

Related to Throwing My First Bridal Shower: Gift Ideas?

What are some popular gift ideas for a bridal shower?

Some popular gift ideas for a bridal shower include kitchen and home goods such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and home decor. Other popular gifts include personalized items such as monogrammed towels or cutting boards, as well as experiences like spa days or cooking classes.

How much should I spend on a gift for a bridal shower?

The amount you spend on a gift for a bridal shower can vary depending on your relationship with the bride and your budget. A good rule of thumb is to spend around $50-$100, but ultimately the most important thing is to choose a gift that is thoughtful and meaningful.

Is it appropriate to give cash as a bridal shower gift?

It is generally considered acceptable to give cash as a bridal shower gift, especially if the couple has a specific fund or registry set up for their honeymoon or future expenses. However, it is always a good idea to include a card or small personal gift along with the cash for a more personal touch.

Should I stick to items on the bridal registry for the shower gift?

While it is always a good idea to check the bridal registry for gift ideas, it is not necessary to stick to it. You can use the registry as a guide, but feel free to choose a gift that you think the couple will truly appreciate and enjoy.

What are some unique gift ideas for a bridal shower?

Some unique gift ideas for a bridal shower include a subscription box for date nights, a custom illustration of the couple, a personalized cookbook filled with family recipes, or a donation to a charity that is meaningful to the couple. You can also consider creating a themed gift basket with items that reflect the couple's interests or hobbies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies