• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throw a Fun Bunco Show: Ideas for Entry Fee & Prizes

In summary, the person is proposing to have a Bunco party, and is looking for advice on how to set up the event, what the entry fee should be, and what the prizes should be. They also want to know how to handle shipping.
hoosierchef
Ok....So I'm a Bunco Addict. When I read on here that some of you were doing Bunco shows....I got so excited!! I don't know why I never thought of doing one when I sold PC before! (My first Bunco experience came from a Longaberger show.)

So, I'm pitching the idea to my friend. Her family and friends do all kinds of shows all the time, and rather than bore them with the standard show, I thought this would be a fun, exciting way to entice them to come, play and possibly book. :D

I looking for suggestions on what you think the "entry fee" should be. $5 or $10 and what the break-down on prizes should be. (I think it's good to reward 1-3rd place) I think she'll be able to rack in 12 people at least!

Thanks! Any ideas you can give me would be great!!

What's a bunco show? I have never heard of that...sounds like fun though.

I'm really interested in this too.

I want to do a Bunco show at my house in late Feb for my Last-First Sale. I want to have the last chance to order items that are being discontinued items (along with the stoneware sale) and first chance to order from the new spring/summer catalog. Plus I was thinking of offering additional discounts on discontinued & new items as an incentive to buy them now.

I'm trying to figure out at what level to award the prizes and how much they should be. And, also how to work the shipping. Should I put all of the winner's orders on one big order and cover the shipping? I really don't want winners to pay shipping - unless they are ordering additional items - then their winnings will be added on to their existing order.

Make sense?

Plus I wanted to have some small consolation prizes for those who don't win anything.

Ok....I just created an AWESOME Bunco Party Invitation!! I'll share it with you, but it's using Microsoft Publisher. Email me if you'd like a copy!

OOOOh! Can someone convert it to a word file if you post it here?

Bunco Party Flyer.
straitfan said:
OOOOh! Can someone convert it to a word file if you post it here?

I seriously doubt it. I tried to convert it and you lose all the great images. I'll post it anyway and if someone has time....maybe they can. I'm at work and Lunch time is over, so I can't spend anymore time on it.

Keep in mind, this is my first invitation I've ever made! :D Cheers!

Attachments

• Bunco Party Invitation Blank.pub
    339.5 KB · Views: 347

1. How much should I charge for the entry fee?

The entry fee for a Bunco show can vary depending on the location and the type of prizes being offered. However, on average, most Bunco shows charge between $10-20 per person. It's important to consider the cost of the venue and prizes when determining the entry fee.

2. What are some creative ideas for prizes?

Some fun ideas for prizes at a Bunco show include kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef, gift cards to local restaurants or shops, themed gift baskets, and homemade treats. You can also offer a grand prize for the overall winner, such as a cooking class or a spa day.

3. Is it necessary to provide food and drinks for the event?

While it's not necessary, providing food and drinks can add to the overall experience and make the event more enjoyable for guests. Consider offering light snacks and beverages, or even incorporating a potluck element where each guest brings a dish to share.

4. How many players should be invited to the Bunco show?

The recommended number of players for a Bunco show is 12, as it allows for four players at each of the three tables. However, you can adjust the number of players depending on the size of your venue and the number of prizes you have available.

5. Can I use Bunco as a fundraiser for a charity or organization?

Yes, Bunco can be a great way to raise money for a cause. You can charge a higher entry fee and donate a portion of the proceeds to the charity or organization of your choice. You can also ask for donations or hold a raffle to raise additional funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jackie7