• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!

You can find classic scrapers at thrift stores for just 10 cents each. You can use them to mark off bookings on a dry erase board.
iddlebiddle
Guess what I got yesterday at the Thrift store. I love those boutiques! I found 36 classic scrapers! 10 cents each!

I plan on using them towards bookings. I am going to use a dry erase marker and write on them for bookings. I have a pc crock they will stick out of. I plan on keeping the scraper until the show is held, but I think it is a great gift to get for bookings.

Any other ideas out there for this idea?

Last edited:
Are they PC scrapers???

Yes they are. Right down the handle

WOW...that's WONDERFUL!!
Sounds like a great booking idea! Just in time for the June/July Sell-a-thon!
Good luck!

Sounds like you got an awesome deal!

What a cool find! I think I need to go thrift store shopping more often :)

I wonder how they got 36 of them?

Make sure they aren't sticky. If they are very old or were stored in a hot place they amy be sticky. I bought 2 at a garage sael never opened and they were sticky I ended up throwing them away.

Paige,
36 of them maybe they are from UPS when we used to get boxes with the shipments missing HA!!

They are not sticky, and they washed up very nice. Just call me a retard. I don't think they are old. I just never noticed that the scrapers had a hole in the handle. Being they are in the tool turn about, I just never paid attention! Duh! Writing on them with a dry erase marker worked great also. Got 2 bookings from them last night!

I LOVE thrift shop shopping......I found a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX - NEVER USED 12 cup Stoneware Muffin Pan for $2.00; a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX - NEVER USED Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer for $1.75!! The other day, I found a BRAND NEW bread tube for 75 cents!

How can people do this!?!?!?

What is it that you write on the scrapers for bookings?? I've not heard of this before.

How can they do that???And iddlebiddel called herself a retard! You know that is a good question, how or why would someone do that! I picked up a brand new APCS with the stand at a rummage sale for $3 about 6 years ago. I have also have picked up various scrapers, crocks, stoneware pieces, I got a couple of the big Chillzanne Bowls for $5 for the pair! A friend of mine got a Sectional Server, brand new for all we know as it didn't even look like the box had ever been opened when she picked it up for a mere $10!
Now, iddlebiddle - whose retarded?
And that idea of us is pure gold! Such a really great idea! And I need ideas to get people booking!
So thank you and get this, I have to go to a Good Will store tomorrow to pick up orders for a show! Guess I won't just walk in and walk out!

Sometimes people get these as gifts and have no idea of their value or maybe they hosted and got it free and then never used it...

But it is wierd that ANYONE would have 36 scrapers!:eek:

scrapersYou can look on the back of the scraper and see a circle with an arrow. The arrow will point to the date the scraper was made. It will be like 99, 00, 01, 02 etc.
Alot of our products have these on them.
Crystal

I have found quite a bit at yard sales ! Last week i got a new in the box loaf pan for $3.00 !!

Related to Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!

What is the "Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!"?

The "Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!" is a set of 36 classic scrapers that are being sold at discounted prices. These scrapers are perfect for booking parties and events, and can be a great addition to any kitchen.

How much does the set of scrapers cost?

The cost of the "Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!" may vary depending on the location and availability. However, on average, the set can range from $20-$30.

Can I use these scrapers for cooking and baking?

Yes, these scrapers are versatile and can be used for cooking and baking. They are made of high-quality materials that are safe for food use, and can withstand high temperatures without melting or warping.

What are the benefits of using these scrapers for bookings?

These scrapers are not only great for cooking and baking, but they can also be used as a tool for booking parties and events. They come in a set of 36, which can be a unique and fun way to engage with potential customers and showcase the products of Pampered Chef.

Are there any special deals or promotions for this product?

At Pampered Chef, we often have special deals and promotions for our products, including the "Thrift Store Find: 36 Classic Scrapers for Bookings!" Keep an eye out for any upcoming promotions or sales, and don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iddlebiddle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
friday
  • Bren706