• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Three Tiered Stand for Show Shipment | Review and Adjustments

In summary, a Three Tiered Stand is a type of serving or display stand consisting of three levels stacked on top of each other. It can be made of various materials such as metal, wood, glass, ceramic, or plastic and has benefits such as efficient use of space and an elegant aesthetic. To clean and maintain it, hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Three Tiered Stands can be found at home goods stores, department stores, online retailers, and can even be made at home.
bostonbelle
A few days ago I got the shipment for the show I hosted. One box had all but 1 item. The other box was simply the Three Tiered Stand. It had a huge gash mark in it as well as a foot print. But since I was also missing a packing list & the individual order paperwork I assumed that the larger shipping box was damaged & discarded by FedEx (Have had this happen before).

Of course, I called HO & they did an adjustment.

Today I received the replacement for my customer. Again, it was simply the Three Tiered Stand Box as the shipping box. Its been banged up & smaller holes in the box.

Is this normal ? Normal for this product?

Thanks!

Some of the larger items are shipped just in their box. I know the cookware is but I have never had a three tiered stand sent to me. I'm assuming it would be also. Did it have the shipping label on the outside?

Yes it had a shipping label on the outside. Just seemed a bit strange to me. Luckily the 2nd box wasn't as damaged as the 1st (That hole with the foot print just makes the package :rolleyes: )

HO only has so many sized boxes, anything bigger needs to be shipped straight in the box. It's also why we get really small items in a really big box some times.

Yes. One of my customer's received it like that, AND the replacement was sent all banged up too!

*correction* It wasn't SENT banged up, it was sent THEN got banged up lol

What is a Three Tiered Stand?

A Three Tiered Stand is a type of serving or display stand that consists of three levels or tiers stacked on top of each other. It is commonly used for serving food or displaying items such as desserts, appetizers, jewelry, or plants.

What materials are Three Tiered Stands typically made of?

Three Tiered Stands can be made of various materials such as metal, wood, glass, ceramic, or plastic. The material used often depends on the intended use and aesthetic preference.

What are the benefits of using a Three Tiered Stand?

Using a Three Tiered Stand allows for efficient use of space, as it provides multiple levels for serving or displaying items. It also adds an elegant and organized touch to any setting. Additionally, the tiers can be easily separated for individual use.

How do you clean and maintain a Three Tiered Stand?

The best way to clean a Three Tiered Stand is to hand wash the tiers with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the surface. For maintenance, make sure to dry the stand thoroughly after each use and store it in a cool, dry place.

Where can I find a Three Tiered Stand?

Three Tiered Stands can be found at various home goods stores, department stores, and online retailers. They may also be available at specialty kitchen or decor stores. Additionally, some people choose to make their own Three Tiered Stand using materials they already have at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ParishKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies