• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is the Place to Brag, Right?

In summary, "This Is the Place to Brag, Right?" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their high-quality kitchen products and cooking experiences. The company offers a wide range of products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories, as well as pantry items and recipe books. Customers can purchase these products online, attend cooking shows, or become a consultant. Pampered Chef also offers cooking classes and resources to help customers become confident and skilled home cooks. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen products companies is their commitment to quality, innovation, and building a community around cooking.
DebbieJ
I had one last show this month waiting to close. The host is dropping off a check tomorrow. With her show, I was just $15 away from $4k this month.

Then guess what! DH's aunt called and placed an order! She lives out of state and wants to do some Christmas shopping! Her order more than put me over the $4k and I am going to make 25% this month! This is only month 4 of my business!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :eek: :cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations!What an awesome month! And actually, with over $4000 sales, you'll make 25% commission - over $1000!!!

Great job!

Diane

Oops, you're right! I had my commission levels confused. :p

That's awesome Debbie!!! Your hard work is paying off. Way to go. And what great timing for a BIG commission check - right before the holidays!

What is "This Is the Place to Brag, Right?"

"This Is the Place to Brag, Right?" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their high-quality kitchen products and cooking experiences. It represents the company's commitment to providing customers with top-notch cooking tools and resources.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for all your cooking needs. This includes high-quality cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories, as well as pantry items and recipe books. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can shop online through our website, attend a cooking show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, or become a consultant yourself and sell our products to others. We also offer great specials and discounts for our loyal customers.

Do you offer any cooking classes or resources?

Yes, we do! At Pampered Chef, we believe that cooking should be fun and stress-free. That's why we offer a variety of cooking classes and resources, including virtual cooking shows, recipe videos, and tips and tricks for using our products effectively. Our goal is to help you become a confident and skilled home cook.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen products companies?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing high-quality, innovative, and versatile products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our products are rigorously tested and backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, our focus on building a community and providing cooking resources sets us apart from other kitchen products companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Laurenncraigory
  • General Chat
Replies