• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Expect from Your First PC Conference and Home Office Tour?

In summary, "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!" is a yearly conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants. Only currently active consultants are eligible to attend. At the conference, attendees can expect workshops, training sessions, guest speakers, and networking opportunities, as well as learning about new products and business strategies from Pampered Chef. To register, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and pay a registration fee, which may vary depending on the early bird deadline and additional activities chosen.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
This is my 1st PC Conference!!I started PC in February, and I have decided to go to Conference this summer. i was talking to a team member and she was telling me that I definately need to go on the Home Office tour. She said sometihng about a shopping spree.... What's that all about???

Last edited:
At the end of the tour, you go to the warehouse where everything is shipped. They have all the products set up on a smaller scale. When you get on the bus, you get a number & color--a different color for each bus. Then they pull one number for each bus color & that person gets a 2 minute shopping spree!! They get a TON of free products that get shipped back to their house. A few people on here won last year.

The HO tour is great. You get a real feel for what's going on behind the scenes.

What is "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!"?

"This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!" is a yearly conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants to gather, network, and learn about new products and business strategies.

Who can attend "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!"?

Only independent consultants who are currently active with Pampered Chef are eligible to attend "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!".

What can I expect at "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!"?

At "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!", you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions, hear from guest speakers and industry experts, network with other consultants, and learn about new products and business strategies from Pampered Chef.

How can I register for "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!"?

To register for "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, you can find the registration link and complete the registration process.

Is there a cost to attend "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend "This Is My 1St Pg Conference!!". However, the cost may vary depending on the early bird registration deadline and any additional activities or events you choose to participate in during the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Lady Chef