• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Becoming a Consultant.

well, make a lot of money!:)Welcome to Chefsuccess, Julie! To answer your question, you earn 20% commission on sales ranging from $1-$749, 22% on sales between $750-$1,249, and 23% on sales between $1,250-$2,499. As you recruit more clients, your commission rate will increase. Thanks for joining us and good luck in your endeavors!
phatratz said:
Pampered Chef dollars can be used toward products or supplies
First 30 Days 4 Shows Submitted 200
First 90 100 for every 4 shows
100 for every $5k
100 for every recruit

Thanks, Anything else I should know?

Wanted to make sure you had the PC dollars right. It's $100 for every 4 shows submitted in your first 30 days and $50 for every four shows in the next 60 days (90 days total). You also earn $100 for every $1250 you submit in your first 30 days and then $50 for the next 60 days for this. Hope that helps. Good luck and Congrats! You are going to love working for this amazing company!!

ANyone know if the charter gift will be changing in March since the soap is being discontinued?
THanks.

Oh, I really hope you sign up now...don't wait! As a new consultant (Nov was my first month), I can tell you that it's been as AWESOME experience and I'm so happy to be here. As with anything, it's all what you make it, but PC - along with the wonderful consultants you've found here - makes it easy for you to make great things happen.

The best thing that I've found about selling PC vs. another product is that EVERYONE loves PC. I was pleasantly surprised at the reaction I got when I mentioned to my friends/family that I was going to sell PC. Almost everyone said "OH, I LOVE PC! I'll have a party for you!" It was great. I truly, truly don't think I'd be enjoying this like I am if it was any other product.

Good luck! And please feel free to send me a note if you need anything...from one newbie to another!

ChefNic said:
ANyone know if the charter gift will be changing in March since the soap is being discontinued?
THanks.
The soap isn't being discontinued. The soap & lotion set is. So it will still be the second choice for the charter gift - if the consultant doesn't say which one the host wants they automatically send the hot pad trivet.

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, enjoy flexible hours, and be a part of a supportive community. You also get to enjoy discounts on products and have the chance to earn free products. It's a great way to turn your love for cooking and entertaining into a business.</p><h2>2. How much does it cost to become a consultant?</h2><p>The current starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants is $99 plus tax and shipping. This kit includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business, including product samples and business supplies. There are also payment plan options available for those who may need them.</p><h2>3. Do I have to meet a sales quota as a consultant?</h2><p>There is no sales quota for Pampered Chef consultants. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, the more you sell, the more you can earn in commissions and bonuses. It's up to you to decide how much time and effort you want to put into your business.</p><h2>4. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?</h2><p>Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their consultant business as a way to earn extra income or pursue a passion. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and make it as big or small as you want.</p><h2>5. If I schedule a party in one month but the show doesn't close until the next month, which host specials will apply?</h2><p>The host specials for your party will depend on when the party is held. If the party is held in February, the February host specials will apply, regardless of when the show closes. However, if you have a party scheduled for March, the March host specials will apply, even if the show closes in April. This is why it's important to schedule parties strategically to take advantage of the best host specials.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, enjoy flexible hours, and be a part of a supportive community. You also get to enjoy discounts on products and have the chance to earn free products. It's a great way to turn your love for cooking and entertaining into a business.

2. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The current starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants is $99 plus tax and shipping. This kit includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business, including product samples and business supplies. There are also payment plan options available for those who may need them.

3. Do I have to meet a sales quota as a consultant?

There is no sales quota for Pampered Chef consultants. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, the more you sell, the more you can earn in commissions and bonuses. It's up to you to decide how much time and effort you want to put into your business.

4. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their consultant business as a way to earn extra income or pursue a passion. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and make it as big or small as you want.

5. If I schedule a party in one month but the show doesn't close until the next month, which host specials will apply?

The host specials for your party will depend on when the party is held. If the party is held in February, the February host specials will apply, regardless of when the show closes. However, if you have a party scheduled for March, the March host specials will apply, even if the show closes in April. This is why it's important to schedule parties strategically to take advantage of the best host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tara Dotson