• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Ideas for the New Year - Share Yours!

In summary, popular themes for a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show include "New Year, New You," "Game Night," and "Winter Comfort Foods." The theme can be customized to fit personal preferences and guest interests. The show will feature a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and cocktails, all showcasing seasonal ingredients and the versatility of Pampered Chef products. To make the show more interactive and engaging, hosts can incorporate a "New Year's Resolutions" activity or a cooking/baking competition. Hosts can also earn free and discounted products based on sales and may have access to special deals and promotions from Pampered Chef.
way2pampered

I have heard that a lot of people have good booking results by hosting theme shows. Does anyone out there have any theme show fliers that they can post??? Looking to have some fresh ideas for the new year!!

Thanks so much,
Sabrina

Here's what I use.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

Attachments

• Theme Shows Available - Good one.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 2,318
This is an awesome compilation of Theme Show ideas. Thanks for posting!!! I am a little curious about the "Dress Your Banana" show though...

Dress a Banana theme came from someone else on here. But, I'm posting a the file for you. The notion was to have folks "dress" a banana and then have a contest. "Best of Show" won a prize. I think if you do a search in the files you may find more, even some pictures of the dressed bananas. I thought it was a crazy enough theme to appeal (to some hosts).

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

Attachments

• Dress a Banana Invitation.doc
    25 KB · Views: 400

1. What are some popular themes for a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show?

Some popular themes for a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show include: "New Year, New You" featuring healthy recipes and kitchen gadgets for a fresh start, "Game Night" featuring appetizers and entertaining tools for a fun evening with friends, and "Winter Comfort Foods" featuring hearty soups and stews and cozy kitchen accessories.

2. Can I customize the theme for my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of themes for inspiration, but you can always customize and personalize your show based on your own preferences and the interests of your guests.

3. What types of recipes can I expect for a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show?

You can expect a variety of recipes for a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even cocktails. The recipes will feature seasonal ingredients and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging for my guests?

One idea is to incorporate a "New Year's Resolutions" activity where guests can share their goals for the upcoming year and how Pampered Chef products can help them achieve those goals. You can also host a cooking or baking competition using Pampered Chef products and have guests vote on their favorite dish.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a New Year's themed Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Additionally, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for hosts, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • bbauman07
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies