• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theLast Day to Turn in an Order

In summary, the last day to turn in an order varies by consultant and it is best to check with them for their specific deadline. Orders cannot be placed after the deadline and changes may not be possible after the deadline, so it is important to contact your consultant as soon as possible. Submitting an order on the last day may still result in timely delivery, but it is best to submit it as early as possible. Adding items to an existing order after the deadline may be possible, but it is dependent on the status of the order and should be discussed with your consultant.
NMmommy
What would be the last day to turn in a show for the month of May? It would be the end of June right? I read it somewhere but now I can not find it. LOL

The last day to turn a May show in would be June 30. Always the last day of the month after the month that the show was held. I'm sure you have a good reason but it is never a good idea to keep a show open that long. People lose interest, say they'll order later and then never do, get upset that they gave their order in and it took so long, want the new special now but can't have it because others chose the original one (besides you can't change a show date!). Never a good idea.

No I have no plan to keep it open that long. We are just having a late in the month catolog party. I knew I could go out a little bit was not sure how much. I would not do that. Thanks!

Related to theLast Day to Turn in an Order

1. When is the last day to turn in an order?

The last day to turn in an order varies depending on the consultant you are working with. It is best to check with your consultant for their specific deadline.

2. Can I still place an order after the last day?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the deadline as the consultant needs time to process and submit the orders to Pampered Chef.

3. What if I need to make changes to my order after the deadline?

If you need to make changes to your order after the deadline, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to assist you, but changes may not be possible depending on the status of the order.

4. Will my order still arrive on time if I submit it on the last day?

Orders submitted on the last day may still arrive on time, but we cannot guarantee it. It is always best to submit your order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

5. Can I add items to an existing order after the deadline?

If you would like to add items to an existing order after the deadline, please contact your consultant. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but it may not be possible depending on the status of the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • straitfan