• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!

In summary, "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" is a one-day event that offers exclusive deals and discounts on popular products from Pampered Chef. It typically takes place in early January, but the exact date may vary. All orders must be placed on the designated day and cannot be placed after the event has ended. Anyone can participate in the event, but having a consultant can be helpful in providing product recommendations. Unfortunately, host benefits or discounts cannot be used during "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!", but the deals offered during the event are already at a discounted price.
cgreen
Since I've written in frustration before, I thought I should also write when something goes well:

I placed a nice sized order last night, right at midnight CST. At 11:30 AM this morning, all three boxes were SHIPPED, with assigned tracking numbers!

I have never had such incredibly fast turnaround--12 hours!! Wow.

Isn't it great when that happens! They spoil us with good shipping and then we get outraged when they do not keep it up!

I had great turn around from a supply order that I ordered (Outlet items) ....I think that half of the consultants aren't placing orders right now either since they are at leadership!

Well... I"m glad to hear it but I sent in a supply order on Jan 6 and it's still saying "received' ! I'm trying not to be jealous! :)

Hi there! I am so glad to hear about your positive experience with placing an order. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it always brings a smile to my face when I hear about speedy shipping and happy customers. I am happy to hear that your order was processed and shipped in just 12 hours - that is truly impressive! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. Happy cooking!

Related to theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!

1. How long does "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" last?

"theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" is a one-day event that typically takes place in early January, but the exact date may vary each year. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific date of the event.

2. Can I still place an order after "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" has ended?

Unfortunately, no. "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" is a limited-time event and all orders must be placed on the designated day. Be sure to mark your calendars and don't miss out on this special event!

3. What kind of deals can I expect during "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!"?

"theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" offers exclusive deals and discounts on popular products from Pampered Chef. These deals are only available for one day, so it's the perfect time to stock up on your favorite items or try something new.

4. Do I need to be a member or have a consultant to participate in "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!"?

No, anyone can participate in "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" Simply visit our website on the designated day and place your order. However, having a consultant can be helpful in providing product recommendations and answering any questions you may have.

5. Can I use host benefits or discounts during "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!"?

Unfortunately, no. "theHolidays Must Be Over at Ho!" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or host benefits. However, the deals offered during this event are already at a discounted price, so you can still save big on your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Flamingo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefann