• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theHawaiian/Tropical Island Game

A
amcclanaghan
I got this from a newsletter I subscribe to, might be fun for March shows!:cool:

Attachments

• The Hawaiian Vacation.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 603
I love that! I am really promoting the tropical theme this spring. I haven't in the past...I didn't like the Dine out at home theme. But I love the tropical theme. This game is awesome and will get peoples attention and really enjoying themselves. Thanks so much for posting it.

Cute! It will go perfectly with the Taste of the Tropics!

What a cute, fun game. I think I would bring some blindfolds to add fun and assure nobody cheats.

That is a cute game!!! :D

That will be fun & different! Thanks for sharing:)

I'm gonna use this one, how fun and cute, thanks!

I was planning on using this tonight---so people forget about this horrible cold snowy weather,,,,that is until my host called last night (it hadn't even started snowing yet) to see if we should cancel. I suggested waiting until this afternoon to decide. It looks like it's going to get cancelled. This is the second show this month to cancel due to snow! Boy have I picked bad days to schedule shows. I am def. going to play this at the first re-scheduled show I have though. heck, I might play it now by myself to forget about the current weather......

I like the idea of this game!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for sharing, I plan on using it.

Ann Ried

:)
We just played a similar game at a baby shower & it was hysterical!
Thanks for sharing....it will be fun to use at shows in a snowstorm!:D

That's a great game!! Too bad I didn't see it until now...I just got back from a Hawaiian Luau theme cooking show!!! Maybe for my next one...

This looks like a lot of fun! I am planning on having an Open House to promote the new spring products and wanted to do a tropical theme and this will be great to play at that. Thanks for sharing :D

I just got back from my first March Show. EVERYONE LOVED this game! It was so much fun! I'm definitely going to make sure I use it again every now and then (or with each different crowd)... helped make for a $500+ show with outside orders still to come!

Hawaiian Tropical show gameCute; thanks for sharing and congrats on your show too.

Liz

Related to theHawaiian/Tropical Island Game

1. What is "the Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game"?

The Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game is a popular board game that simulates the experience of building and managing a tropical island resort. Players take on the role of resort owners and must make strategic decisions to attract tourists, build facilities, and manage resources.

2. How do you play "the Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game"?

The game is played by rolling dice and moving around the board, making decisions about which facilities to build and how to allocate resources. Players must also compete with each other to attract the most tourists and earn the most points. The game typically lasts for a set number of rounds or until a player reaches a predetermined point goal.

3. Is "the Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for players of all ages. The rules are easy to understand and the gameplay is engaging for both children and adults. However, younger children may need assistance with some of the more complex strategies.

4. How long does a game of "the Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game" usually last?

The length of the game can vary depending on the number of players and the pace at which decisions are made. On average, a game can last anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half.

5. Are there any expansions or variations of "the Hawaiian/Tropical Island Game"?

Yes, there are several expansions and variations of the game available, including different themes and rule variations. Some expansions may add new features or challenges to the gameplay, while others may simply provide new artwork or components. It's always best to check with the game's manufacturer or retailer for specific details on available expansions and variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn