• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theMobile App Stinks -- and They Make Me Pay for This?

In summary, the mobile app may have bugs or glitches that make it difficult to use or may not have all the desired features. The company or organization responsible for the app's creation is ultimately responsible for its quality. Unfortunately, some apps require payment, even if they are subpar, due to development and maintenance costs or the company's business model. Whether or not a refund is possible depends on the app's refund policy. If you are unsatisfied with the app, you can leave a review or contact the company directly, and consider using a different app or finding an alternative solution.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
Sorry but I'm warning you this is a rant. It's bad enough to pay $11 a month for the "privilege" of using their web app (which no other company that I order with does), but once again, the app failed me. You can argue that maybe I just don't know how to use it, but I guarantee you I could have used my Amazon app or any number of other apps and NOT experienced this problem. They are taking MY money for the app and MY money for the order so it is THEIR job to provide a usable interface that is easy.

I think I'll just start taking my laptop and Mifi to shows and ditching the app and the $11/month fee they want to soak me for.

rant over.

*phew* I feell better now. :)

I wasn't a fan of paying for the website, either, with MY customers getting directed to other consultants after a time-out.

I completely understand your frustration and I agree that it's not fair to have to pay for an app that doesn't even work properly. It's also not fair to have to pay a monthly fee just to use it. Have you tried reaching out to customer service to voice your concerns and see if they can offer any solutions? It's definitely worth a shot before resorting to bringing your laptop and Mifi to shows. Hopefully they will take your feedback into consideration and improve the app for all users. Hang in there!

1. Why does the mobile app stink?

The mobile app may have bugs or glitches that make it difficult to use, or it may not have all the features that users want or expect.

2. Who is responsible for the mobile app?

The company or organization that created the app is ultimately responsible for its quality and functionality.

3. Why do I have to pay for a subpar app?

Unfortunately, some apps require payment, even if they are not up to users' standards. This could be due to the costs of development and maintenance, or the company's business model.

4. Can I get a refund for the app?

It depends on the app's refund policy. Some apps may offer refunds if there are major issues, while others may not have a refund policy at all.

5. What can I do if I am unsatisfied with the mobile app?

You can leave a review or feedback on the app store or contact the company directly to express your concerns. You can also consider using a different app or finding an alternative solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rinakay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies