• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"Have You Ever" Game...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
NO - I live in Canada.

Have you ever........................made a 'Snow Angel'

Yep even as an adult.

Have you ever rescued a wild animal?

tlag1986 said:
Yep even as an adult.

Have you ever rescued a wild animal?

NO 1st, I'd worry about disease and the only wild animals here are scoripians and snakes!

Have you ever left a store without paying for something that was under the cart?

TammyStar said:
NO 1st, I'd worry about disease and the only wild animals here are scoripians and snakes!

Have you ever left a store without paying for something that was under the cart?

Almost did that one time - caught it as I was leaving the register.

Have you ever left something under the cart that you did pay for?

No, but I've gotten home and realized I was not charged for a pair of pants. (I bought them in 3 colors, but was only charged for two pair.) The next time I went to the store I brought the pants and the receipt so i could pay for them. Man, was it hard to convince the woman I really wanted to pay. She not only laughed at me, she called other people over to also laugh at me. Glad I did it, though. I never could have worn the pants if I hadn't.Have you ever said yes to something you really didn't want to do, then conveniently "forgot" to do it? (For the record, I haven't but I've been sorely tempted.)

No, but like you I did want to conveniently forget.

Have you ever wished time would just stand still?

I suppose I have thought 'this is perfect' more than once - but I know there are many more 'perfect/priceless' moments in the future, too :)

Have you ever..........wished you were a kid again? (I LOVE their innocence)

No - I have three of them and enjoy watching them more....

have you ever been invited to someones house for dinner and the food was horrible?

Last edited:
Laura420 said:
No - I have three of them and enjoy watching them more....

have you ever been invited to someones house for dinner and the food was horrible?

hahahaha my last BF mother was the worst cook on the planet! She lived in her house for over 3 years and had not once turned on the oven! She burned everything she cooked on the stovetop and drenched everything in oil and garlic. The final straw for me was seeing cat food in the toaster oven and realizing the cat litter box was in the dining room. I used to go over and say I had eaten when I hadn't because I couldn't even drink a glass of water over there anymore!

Have you ever been singing in your car and looked over to realize the person in the car next to you was staring at you?

All the time,

But have you ever looked over and they are singing the same song as you??

A few times. Honestly, I'm usually so into my song that I don't pay that much attention to the people around me. Have you ever answered the phone from a dead sleep only to answer no the the question, "Oh, did I wake you?"

raebates said:
A few times. Honestly, I'm usually so into my song that I don't pay that much attention to the people around me.

Have you ever answered the phone from a dead sleep only to answer no the the question, "Oh, did I wake you?"

Many times. I guess I don't want the person on the phone to feel bad for waking me.:blushing:

Have you ever had and entire conversation to yourself in the car out loud just to practice a party or confrontation?

Yes

Have you ever told a telemarketer that you either moved or died?

Jennie4PC said:
Yes

Have you ever told a telemarketer that you either moved or died?

Yes

Have you ever driven a combine?

Haven't driven a combine - but took my FIRST EVER ride in a Swather last week! :)

Have you ever.........lost your wedding ring?

No I haven't.

Have you ever had a house fire and lost everything?

No But I just found out a guy from my church died in a house fire very sad.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?

Jennie4PC said:
No But I just found out a guy from my church died in a house fire very sad.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?

No we don't lock our house we live way out in the country!

Have you ever helped someone break into their own house when they locked themselves out?

no but I had people help break into my house when I locked myself out and inside the house (see below)

have you ever locked yourself in a closet ( when I was living in an apt I had DS and DD with me and I was in the laundry room. well DS shut the door and the handle did not work so I had to pound on the ceiling till my neigbor heard and they had to break into my house to help me get out)

Jennie4PC said:
no but I had people help break into my house when I locked myself out and inside the house (see below)

have you ever locked yourself in a closet ( when I was living in an apt I had DS and DD with me and I was in the laundry room. well DS shut the door and the handle did not work so I had to pound on the ceiling till my neigbor heard and they had to break into my house to help me get out)

I'm sorry I know it wasn't funny, but I laughed. :) No I haven't locked my self in a closet.

Have you ever ran a chainsaw?

never ran a chain saw, but used hedge trimmers...

have you ever stepped in dog poo barefoot?

I hate to admit it but YES I HAVE!! ARGHHH NASTY!!!! Of course we just got a dog this weekend and thankful even my kids know we have to do the right thing on our walks and pick up after the dog.

Have you ever what your life would be like if you had to date again?? (for those that are married or dating now)

Last edited:
I"ve wondered. I don't think I'm very datable though with 4 kids in tow. So, if I had to date right now (say my dh passed away or something) I would have to say I would be dating the Netflix. If I hadn't married and were still dating that would be weird.

Have you ever NOT wanted to talk to someone about PC?

jbdowd0798 said:
Have you ever what your life would be like if you had to date again?? (for those that are married or dating now)

The last time I dated, AIDS hadn't been 'invented' yet! :eek:

jbdowd0798 said:

I would hate it. The idea of dating makes me feel ill.:yuck:

Have you ever......been hunting and killed an animal?

I went squirrel hunting w/ DH when he was BF and got a squirrel. My dad friend it and it was good!
Have you ever ridden a hotel baggage cart.....had cart races up and down the halls of the hotel?

Yes. We were out of town for a friends wedding. There were a bunch of us unmarried young gals that went and had a blast!

Have you ever eaten from a trash can lid? We did tonight at Famous Dave's they are new in our town...

chefmoseley said:
Yes. We were out of town for a friends wedding. There were a bunch of us unmarried young gals that went and had a blast!

Have you ever eaten from a trash can lid? We did tonight at Famous Dave's they are new in our town...

Nope never eaten from a trash can lid. I can't say I would want to.

Have you ever woke up before dawn just to watch the sunrise?

I wake up every morning before the sun rises, but not in order to watch it. I do enjoy seeing that beautiful sight, though.Have you ever sent a meal back in a restaurant?

Yes I have, but I did not want any food back. Afraid someone might do something nasty to my food.

Have you ever been on one of the Lake Erie Islands?

No

ever taken a ferrie?

Yes, several times.Have you ever had food poisoning?

No never have, but I took care of a family in ER one time that had eaten green beans that were left out and they got food posioning.

Have you ever read some of the notes your children have brought home from school?

My children aren't old enough, but I'm a middle school teacher so I see some doozies all the time! These children are growing up too fast!

Have you ever been on an air boat?

No, never been on an air boat, always thought it looked neat though.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

No I haven't been on an air boat. Wouldn't mind taking a ride on an air boat.

Have you ever watched hummingbirds fight each other for the feeders?

Yes.

Have you ever been to a costume party?

jrstephens said:
Yes.

Have you ever been to a costume party?

No I haven't been to a costume party.

Have you ever went to sit down and totally missed your chair in public?:cry:

tlag1986 said:
No I haven't been to a costume party.

Have you ever went to sit down and totally missed your chair in public?:cry:

Yes!! It is so horrible!! Now I can laugh, but not then.

Have you ever won the lottery?

chefshawna said:
Yes!! It is so horrible!! Now I can laugh, but not then.

Have you ever won the lottery?

No I haven't won the lottery. I think you have to buy tickets first (not sure).

Have you ever texted your kids, and be so slow they send 2 to 3 messages before you get one out?:blushing:

Pretty close to it....I am slow.
Have you ever done the Walk in the Sky in Haliburton, Ontario? Beautiful!!

Not yet, but I'm sure in 15 years when they have their own phones, texting will be waaaaaayyyyy beyond the current technology.

Have you ever been to Paris?

ok, we added at the same time! Yes, I have been to Paris. In high school our band went on a trip to Europe; one stop was Paris. We played a concert on the 3rd level of the Eiffle Tower.
Have you ever done the Walk in the Sky in Haliburton, Ontario? Beautiful!

byrd1956 said:
Pretty close to it....I am slow.
Have you ever done the Walk in the Sky in Haliburton, Ontario? Beautiful!!

Nope.

Have you ever held a newborn baby goat?

leahevanson said:
Not yet, but I'm sure in 15 years when they have their own phones, texting will be waaaaaayyyyy beyond the current technology.

Have you ever been to Paris?

No never been out of the country.

Have you ever taken a sleigh ride with a horse and sleigh?

tlag1986 said:
No never been out of the country.

Have you ever taken a sleigh ride with a horse and sleigh?

No, but I hope to this Christmas. A town 1 hour from here does an Old Fashioned Christmas downtown every year, and I've asked hubby to treat us!

ps. Have you ever been in love with a man and realized he was gay? This happened to me in high school... :(

No I haven't.

Have you ever read a book in a single day, because you couldn't put it down?

tlag1986 said:
No I haven't.

Have you ever read a book in a single day, because you couldn't put it down?

YES! I've done that lots of times. Which is really not a good idea if you need to get up early in the morning.

Have you ever had to tell someone you love that another close family member has passed away?

Have you ever had to tell someone you love that another close family member has passed away?

Yes. I told my dh over the phone(he went home to watch our oldest son at the time) that we would loose our daughter, I was 19wks 1 day pregnant with her and was laboring in the hospital at the time. He was with me for several hours but had to go home when they transported me to a bigger hosptial. It was the saddest day of my entire life.

Have you ever caught your bf's SO/dh/dw cheating on them?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg