• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Excitement of 25 Catalogs at My Doorstep!

When you "sign" a new recruit you receive 25 catalogs. When she/he qualifies you get 2000 trip points. When you promote to Director you get $250 PC$$. If you have already received any of the $50 previously then that will be subtracted from the $250 PC$$ which will happen to me.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Came home yesterday from shopping to 25 catalogs at my doorstep thanks to my new recruit! And they were Fall ones of course - so I got catalogs before my change over kit!

I had the best time last night looking at everything - no secrets because I had already seen everything on here - but its soooo nice and exciting to see it them the catalog! :)

Awesome Cindy! It's been too long since I've recruited that I forgot about this perk! Time to get recruitin'!

Since I am her recruit, I feel that I should have gotten atleast half of them:)

Be sure to check your new catalogs. . .I got this message from my Director:

"Be sure to check your new catalogs when you receive them.
Some people have been missing pages and have some duplicate pages in their
catalogs. So go through all of yours and if you have a problem let home office know."

BTW: Congrats on your new recruit! It's SO much fun to get those perks.

I thought you didn't get the cattys until after you become director? Or was that you don't get the PC $50 until all 5 qaualify?? Confused?

I think... You get catalogs for each qualified recruit until you promote to director. You no longer get the PC $50 for each recruit but instead get $250 at the time you promote minus any PC bucks you got for qualified consultants prior to the change.

I'm certain someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

ok, yeah, that sounds about right Tash, thanks!

I got the same package last week. I was so excited to see that they were fall catalogs. I needed to make Sept host packets and was at a stand still. I want to thank who ever at PC HQ that thought about sending us Fall catalogs and not more SS.

My recruit signed on July 17th, so I got S/S catalogs. :( Oh well! Still happy to get 25 free catalogs!

Wait so is it after they sign- you get them or after they qualify?

i think after you sign since I am cindy's recruit and I am yet to qualify!

I got the s/s also
:(

When you "sign" a new recruit you receive 25 catalogs. When she/he qualifies you get 2000 trip points. When you promote to Director you get $250 PC$$.

Once you are a director you no longer get the free catalogs but you do get commission on their sales (3%) and an extra 3% on your own and a ton of other perks.

Hmm, my recruit just signed this weekend, I wonder which season I will get? I hope the F/W?!

BethCooks4U said:
When you "sign" a new recruit you receive 25 catalogs. When she/he qualifies you get 2000 trip points. When you promote to Director you get $250 PC$$.

If you have already received any of the $50 previously then that will be subtracted from the $250 PC$$ which will happen to me.

SusanBP0129 said:
My recruit signed on July 17th, so I got S/S catalogs. :( Oh well! Still happy to get 25 free catalogs!

I am glad you posted this. I signed a new consultant on the 16th and had not opened the catalogs since I have been busy, they are in my pile to stamp. When I read this thread, I got excited thinking I would have extras of the f/w but I am guessing from your post, mine will be S/S. I never have a problem using catalogs but still wish they were the new ones!

1. What is "The Excitement of 25 Catalogs at My Doorstep!"?

"The Excitement of 25 Catalogs at My Doorstep!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can receive 25 catalogs delivered directly to their doorstep.

2. How do I qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for "The Excitement of 25 Catalogs at My Doorstep!", you must be a Pampered Chef customer and place an order of $75 or more through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I choose which catalogs I receive?

No, the 25 catalogs are randomly selected and may include a variety of our current and seasonal catalogs.

4. Is there a cost for this promotion?

No, there is no additional cost for "The Excitement of 25 Catalogs at My Doorstep!" It is a complimentary offer for our valued customers.

5. How long will it take for the catalogs to arrive?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks for the catalogs to be delivered to your doorstep. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nell's-a-Cookin'