• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Bachelor: Why Does Everyone Hate Vienna?

The Bachelor is a popular reality TV show where one man dates multiple women in hopes of finding his perfect match. In summary, some viewers are curious about why the women on the show seem to dislike contestant Vienna. It is revealed that Vienna's personality clashes with the other women on the show, but she gets along well with the bachelor. The show may not be portraying her in the best light, as there have been accusations of her talking behind other contestants' backs and strutting around topless. Despite this drama, the bachelor seems to genuinely like Vienna and gave her a rose on their last date. Some viewers find Vienna to be fake and believe she will be eliminated soon. Overall, the show has its fair share of drama and conflicts among the contestants
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I don't watch the Bachelor....but for some reason, DH turned it on half way through tonight, and we saw the Rose Ceremony...I'm not giving anything away....is just that -

Now, we both are just dying to know why everyone hates Vienna so much?
Is there anyone out there that watches that could fill us in?

I'm not exactly sure...they don't show much of why they don't like her. Apparantly she just has a really big mouth and her personality clashes with the other girls. She gets along just fine with him though.

I didn't see tonight's show, but the other girls can't stand Vienna. In previous episodes, Vienna would gush about her date w/ the Bachelor. I think the show isn't airing the right footage to let us really see what's been going on. But last week, the girls each had to do a stand up comedy routine for a few minutes. One girl made fun of Vienna and made it seem that Vienna talks trash about the other girls behind their backs and she struts around the house topless. They never showed her doing that though. All the footage I've seen of Vienna makes me think she is just really into the Bachelor and when the girls asked her what she did on her date, she told them. Girls can be so catty, on one hand they want to know the details, but then when they know, they think it wasn't nice for the girl to detail it and act like she is the only one dating the guy. I kept thinking the poor girl had a nice date, they asked, she told, she was happy, they dumped on her. Girls like to come home from a date and share w/ a friend how things went, and even though on this show they are all dating the same guy (I know, it's bizarre) they still do that with each other. The bachelor picked up on the way the other girls hate Vienna and that made him nervous about his decision to give her a rose on their previous date. He said that he can only go by what he is seeing, and he likes Vienna and they really bonded on their one on one date (bungee jumping off a high bridge--both terrified to do it, and he got a major anxiety attack.)So I'm curious to watch tonight's episode.

I think she is fake, and she is getting the boot soon......

Is it me(I don't watch it but see previews), or is this season Full of Drama and scandal?

not as much drama as the previews make it out to seem. A lot of the girls believe that is he like vienna then they are not the girl for him - well I say if he keeps choosing her then you gotta make your exit sweetie, don't keep saying that he would not be right for you if he likes her and yet stick around... just saying. I also do not like Vienna, but for all shallow reasons- they don't show much dirt on her in the show.

last night one of the girls told him that Vienna just cries to daddy when she crashes her car and he just rights a check to her . She asked him if he wast to spoil her like hed daddy and just right checks out.

I think its so funny when the girls get so upset when someone goes home and they are left ...................Duh isn't that the point to be the last to stay

My favorite is when he sends someone home and they tell him " I think you're making a mistake" Of course you do! You wanted him to choose you!

Not sure about Vienna, but Ali gets on my LAST nerve! She needs to focus on her relationship with him and quit worrying about what he sees in Vienna.

OK, I don't watch the show either, so this is a stupid question, but what does it mean when he gives her a rose?I thought it was a nice way of sending her off into the sunset.

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK, I don't watch the show either, so this is a stupid question, but what does it mean when he gives her a rose?

I thought it was a nice way of sending her off into the sunset.

Giving a rose is extending an invitation to stay. If they don't receive a rose, they're going home.

Maragib said:
not as much drama as the previews make it out to seem. A lot of the girls believe that is he like vienna then they are not the girl for him - well I say if he keeps choosing her then you gotta make your exit sweetie, don't keep saying that he would not be right for you if he likes her and yet stick around... just saying. I also do not like Vienna, but for all shallow reasons- they don't show much dirt on her in the show.

Really, after the "pregnant" chic, and the girl who got kicked off (for having a relationship with camera crew) and this latest with him saying he doesn't want to give any roses away? It sounds VERY Scandalous this season! Clever Edititing I guess!:p

heat123 said:
Really, after the "pregnant" chic, and the girl who got kicked off (for having a relationship with camera crew) and this latest with him saying he doesn't want to give any roses away? It sounds VERY Scandalous this season! Clever Edititing I guess!:p

Seriously? One of the girls was pregnant? Did she really think she could get away with that? Did she get kicked off?

I knew about the other girl, because it was all over the news, and talk shows...

pamperedpartridge said:
My favorite is when he sends someone home and they tell him " I think you're making a mistake" Of course you do! You wanted him to choose you!

Not sure about Vienna, but Ali gets on my LAST nerve! She needs to focus on her relationship with him and quit worrying about what he sees in Vienna.

I agree with you there! I liked Ali in the first episode - can't stand her now! I don't think he choose any of them - stupid way to get a wife. That being said - I'm sucked into watching it and will continue:)

Oh. I saw a preview the other day saying they were not giving any roses. So does this mean they all went home? Dare to dream. I thought not.

which girl was pregnant? i have been watching the show and obviosly missed it. Did he send her home right away?

Jennie4PC said:
which girl was pregnant? i have been watching the show and obviosly missed it. Did he send her home right away?

IDK, it was on a preview ~some girl saying she was pregnant or thot she was or maybe she was talking about it as a (past) incident and they edited to make it seem it was for current situation? :rolleyes:

It was Tenley saying that she was pregnant as a joke/icebreaker to Jake right before she told him about her divorce. What a sucky joke - especially since this show is all about the booze. But it was cut from the show, but you could watch it on abc.com clips and Chris Harrison's blog.
About the not giving out roses. He had the chance to keep 2 girls last night, but he ended up cutting 4 cause he didn't see them as wife material. He burned one rose at the end of a 2 on 1 date and had Chris take away one rose at the rose ceremony. Honestly he just looks tired with the whole process. I don't think he will choose anyone.

Related to The Bachelor: Why Does Everyone Hate Vienna?

1. Why does everyone hate Vienna?

Vienna Girardi was a contestant on season 14 of "The Bachelor" and was considered by many to be the villain of the season. She was portrayed as manipulative and insincere, which led to viewers disliking her.

2. Was Vienna really that bad?

It's important to remember that "The Bachelor" is a highly edited reality TV show and the producers have control over how each contestant is portrayed. While Vienna may have made some questionable choices, it's likely that her portrayal on the show was exaggerated for entertainment purposes.

3. What happened between Vienna and Jake?

Vienna and Jake Pavelka got engaged at the end of their season of "The Bachelor," but their relationship didn't last long. They had a very public and messy breakup, with both parties accusing the other of being at fault. Ultimately, their relationship ended due to a lack of trust and communication.

4. Why does Vienna still get so much hate?

Even though it's been several years since her appearance on "The Bachelor," Vienna still receives hate and criticism from viewers. This is likely due to the lasting impact of her portrayal on the show and the fact that she continues to be a public figure in the reality TV world.

5. What is Vienna doing now?

After her stint on "The Bachelor," Vienna went on to appear on other reality TV shows such as "Bachelor Pad" and "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew." She also got married in 2017 and now goes by the name Vienna Deanna.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies