• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Anticipation of My Surprise Box!

In summary, these cinnamon rolls are a good substitute for homemade cinnamon rolls, but they are smaller and not as good.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Anyone make this yet? I can't wait to, but my suprise box hasn't arrived and I stuck some stuff in it!!!

I've made them with the cinnamon sprinkles only. They were o.k....but not fabulous, IMHO. They ARE a great, quick, supplies-on-hand recipe to make in a pinch though!

Yes, and they lasted all but a minute or so. Very good, but next time I would adds some nuts!! It makes 15, but my kids thought they were too small (now there's a surprise!) Next time I'm going to try rolling them from the "short" end and see how that works out.

I did it w/ the cinnamon, by the way.

ETA: that sounds really bad. I MADE the rolls with the cinnamon...

They ARE definitely on the small side if you make them according to the directions. Rolling and cutting the other way would probably make them turn out better.

I made them with quartered biscuits....I liked the caramel version better, but they were both good.

Then, at our cluster meeting tonight, she tried something different. She unrolled the crescent dough into the family sized skillet. Brushed with butter, sprinkled with some brown sugar, and THEN topped it with our flavored sprinkles. Good!! I think even when I do the biscuit one again, I will add some brown sugar. It really added to the taste!

Oh, Kelly, now that sounds good, and what a way to show off the cookware! Definitely will have to try that!

Yep~ Anything to sell cookware the next four months is the way to go!

All of my shows are going to focus on cookware in my demos...and if they REFUSE...I will be making caramel pull apart bread in my 10" saute pan! (Newbies, it will fit fine in your 8" pan, I just want to show something from the SET of cookware....)

I don't have the set, but would love to earn it. I'll be taking my 8" saute pan.

Before the sprinkles I had an idea to take the garlic bread that you make in the 8 or 12" skillet with the Grands biscuit quarters (1 pkg for 8", 2 pkgs for 12") and instead of putting the Italian Seasoning and Garlic into the butter, put brown sugar and now we can also put the Cinn or Caramel sprinkles or just plain cinnamon if you don't have the new sprinkles. Then continue the way the recipes goes, rolling the quarters into the sweet buttery stuff until coated and then bake in the oven (in our fabulous exec. pan) until sweet and golden brown. Haven't tried it yet this sweet way but now that I have the new sprinkles, I will soon.

Has anyone made that garlic bread I am talking about? I usually do it with the Taco Soup before the Power Cooking Show.

I made the cinnamon rolls just like they did at NC. The Furry Guy found them addictive. He liked the small size--easier to just pop one in your mouth as you walk through the kitchen. I'm guessing that lots of people would prefer to have a glaze or frosting of some kind. The Furry Guy isn't a glaze/frosting kind of guy, so these are perfect for him.They're not as good as made-from-scratch cinnamon rolls, but I agree with Rebecca that they are a good last-minute substitute. :)

Thanks for your input!

We tried them at our cluster meeting and both were good but I liked the cinnamon best!

I tried the caramel once. My kids thought they were wonderful. I thought the size was perfect for my kids, 3 & 5.

rebeccastt said:
I've made them with the cinnamon sprinkles only. They were o.k....but not fabulous, IMHO. They ARE a great, quick, supplies-on-hand recipe to make in a pinch though!
Ditto that, and my kids also thought they were too small.

raebates said:
I made the cinnamon rolls just like they did at NC. The Furry Guy found them addictive. He liked the small size--easier to just pop one in your mouth as you walk through the kitchen. I'm guessing that lots of people would prefer to have a glaze or frosting of some kind. The Furry Guy isn't a glaze/frosting kind of guy, so these are perfect for him.

They're not as good as made-from-scratch cinnamon rolls, but I agree with Rebecca that they are a good last-minute substitute. :)

So I am now picturing Harry from Harry and the Hendersons walking through the kitchen in the morning with his hair all sticking up from just waking up saying good morning to Rae as he walked to the bathroom through the kitchen and popped a roll into his mouth... lol, wow, maybe I really am crazy... :rolleyes:

Actually, that's a pretty good description of mornings in my house. ;)

Rae, just don't tell me mornings always start this early for you... I haven't even gone to bed yet! (This is what happens when I don't get my 8 hours of sleep during the week and then sleep for 13 hours Friday night. I should probably get off the computer and start being productive, but I find that daylight makes that much easier...)

Actually, they do. I generally get up at about 5 a.m. When I'm working a temp job, I'm up at 4:20. And, yes, I'm all cheerful at that hour.

I'm very impressed Rae, especially considering how cheerful you were at 11pm at MnG at conference! Well, I hear the birds chirpin' so I think it's time to go lay down on the couch for a few hours of sleep...

Nighty night.

I made these last night withthe carmel sprinkles and it took half my bottle to just cover the dough half way descent. Is that worth it? They were excellent but I added brown sugar melted carmel& hot fudge. My m-i-l said I needed something else in it like apples maybe.

The bottles we got at conference are a sample size. The actual retail bottle is much larger.I think they'll be a popular item. Yum!

I haven't tried these yet, but I do have a great recipe for making cinnamon rolls from cresent rolls. First you unroll a pkg or cresents, press the seams, brush w/butter and sprinkle w/sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans. Unroll another pkg of cresents and lay over the top. Cut thin strips the long width. Roll the strips in a circle on a stone and bake.

These are my favorite. I'm going to try making them w/our sprinkles.

th1c7ebb7d.gif

Made em...and this is what my house looked like. Jack Sprat (my tall disgusting thin athletic boyfriend) told me they need to go on the "Don't ever make again" list because we can't keep our faces out of them. The Warm Carmel Chocolate Brownies (with or without ice cream) started the list!!!

I'm calling those brownies "Smack Your Mama Brownies." They're just smack-your-mama good!

raebates said:
I'm calling those brownies "Smack Your Mama Brownies." They're just smack-your-mama good!

Yes they are! And if I make them again, I will be in the closet eating them all myself. It may get messy with the ice cream!!One of my team members says the ice cream helps tame the sweetness. I am the Queen of Sweet Tooth (Teeth if you have more than one!)...I have NEVER tasted anything that is too sweet.(Hence the girlish figure...it's enough figure for 12 girls!!) I say the ice cream adds to the sweet, salty and now creamy cold senses.
Oh God, I have no brownies...but where are those cinnamon rolls again.....

I just made the pull aparts with the sprinkles on them - yummy!

But I want to try the cinnamon rolls as they did at conference. Could someone tell me which pan they used to bake them in?

You can use any of them (just about). I used the med bar, Beth.

chefann said:
You can use any of them (just about). I used the med bar, Beth.
I was thinking about using the 10 inch saute pan - want to use cookware! But I am also going crazy trying to remember what THEY did it in!:eek:

That would work, too. :D

Thanks for your input everyone! I am going to try these!

I made both of them and they were good - but the consensus in our house is that the caramel sprinkle ones were better.

They are so quick and easy - it is something good to have on hand when you need something in a pinch. I am going to make them for the morning half of my Fall open house at the end of the month and see how they go over.

I just made the caramel ones, added chocolate chips to part of them and cut them the other way so they were bigger. Very tasty.

Related to The Anticipation of My Surprise Box!

What is "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box"?

"The Anticipation of My Surprise Box" is a limited edition product offered by Pampered Chef. It is a mystery box that contains a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, hand-picked by the Pampered Chef team.

How do I order "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box"?

You can order "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Keep in mind that it is a limited edition product and may sell out quickly.

What can I expect to find in "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box"?

The contents of "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box" are a surprise, but you can expect to find a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware. The total value of the products in the box will exceed the cost of the box.

Has anyone made "The Anticipation of My Surprise Box" yet?

Yes, many Pampered Chef customers have already received and made their surprise boxes. You can find reviews and unboxing videos on social media and the Pampered Chef website.

What should I do if my surprise box hasn't arrived yet?

If your surprise box hasn't arrived yet, don't worry! The boxes are shipped in batches and it may take some time for yours to arrive. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for more information on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janine&Fish
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff