• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Annoying Fly: How to Get it Out of the House?

As a mater of fact, I am. My DH suggested that I lay on the couch, fall asleep with my mouth open, and well, you can figure out the rest. Oh dear sweet husband...thanks for the wonderful advice...:rolleyes:mmm... extra protein...:yuck:you need a Super Swat!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that product....we still have a few extras!
Kattyschack
Gold Member
Ok, so I'm sitting at home trying to enjoy my first day off of school and this darn fly won't leave me alone. It is like it is playing some game. When I sit down, it flies at my face and neck, and as soon as I reach for something to whack it with, it disappears:(. I have no idea where it is going and I just want it out.

Any suggesstions?!?!

If you have a sugary drink in the fridge, put it on the counter with just a few ounces in the bottom. The flies are attracted to it. They will dive in for a drink and you will have caught the culprit!

Got ants? Black pepper!

Kattyschack said:
Ok, so I'm sitting at home trying to enjoy my first day off of school and this darn fly won't leave me alone. It is like it is playing some game. When I sit down, it flies at my face and neck, and as soon as I reach for something to whack it with, it disappears:(. I have no idea where it is going and I just want it out.

Any suggesstions?!?!

Are you a teacher? Is it the spirit of a student harassing you in the school afterlife?

Using a fly swatter would yield terrible results if it is flying in your face!!!:eek:

baychef said:
Are you a teacher? Is it the spirit of a student harassing you in the school afterlife?

Using a fly swatter would yield terrible results if it is flying in your face!!!:eek:

As a mater of fact, I am. My DH suggested that I lay on the couch, fall asleep with my mouth open, and well, you can figure out the rest. Oh dear sweet husband...thanks for the wonderful advice...:rolleyes:

mmm... extra protein...:yuck:

you need a Super Swat!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that product....we still have a few extras!

It would hurt if you used it near your face, though!

Related to The Annoying Fly: How to Get it Out of the House?

1. How can I prevent flies from entering my house?

To prevent flies from entering your house, make sure all doors and windows are properly sealed. You can also use screens or install fly traps near entry points. Keeping your house clean and free of food scraps also helps to deter flies.

2. What are some natural remedies to get rid of flies?

Some natural remedies to get rid of flies include using essential oils such as peppermint, lavender, or eucalyptus, as these scents are known to repel flies. You can also create a mixture of vinegar and dish soap to trap and kill flies.

3. How do I shoo away a fly without harming it?

To shoo away a fly without harming it, you can use a fly swatter or a piece of newspaper to gently guide it towards an open window or door. You can also use a glass and a piece of paper to trap the fly and release it outside.

4. Why do flies seem to always come back after I shoo them away?

Flies have a strong sense of smell and are attracted to food and other sources of nourishment. If there is a food source in your house, they will continue to return. Make sure to clean up any spills or crumbs and properly dispose of garbage to prevent them from coming back.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to get rid of flies?

While our products are not specifically designed to get rid of flies, you can use our cutting boards and food storage containers to keep your kitchen clean and prevent attracting flies. Our citrus juicer can also be used to make a natural fly repellent using lemon juice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat