• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Amazing Pampered Chef Experience!

In summary, the author found an obscure PC listing for Pampered Chef and found that it is being used illegally. They e-mailed the company to request information on hosting a party, and are awaiting a response.
Hmm it looks like the gal is a wedding planner and has brought in TPC on board to sell with her services! Don't think this is ok either? You're finding the most obscure PC listing Janice! Are you just typing in our name? Strange I tell ya!

What she needs is A Bash in the face.

Also, if you didn't notice, it says that our products ALL carry a lifetime guarantee......OOPS!!!

Where in the world did you find this thing???

Paula

Did anyone else see that if you click on learn more about hosting a pc party, you are brought to the host special for january 2006!?!?!

Let's email her to request to have a party!:D

GourmetGirl said:
Did anyone else see that if you click on learn more about hosting a pc party, you are brought to the host special for january 2006!?!?!
Right on top of things. At least my website has the March 2007 special.

Ha! I just type in "pampered chef" (on the google search) and go thru the pages. This one was 6 or 7 pages in.

I find it amusing sometimes to just see what's out there. Amazing how people use the copyrighted material in such a blatently illegal way.

All this is just for my own entertainment....no offense to anyone who is not following the rules...so don't want to start another one of THOSE threads!!

I e-mailed her to request information on hosting a pampered chef party. I want to know what they offer me because they appear to be in Mississippi and I am in Ohio

jwpamp said:
All this is just for my own entertainment....no offense to anyone who is not following the rules...so don't want to start another one of THOSE threads!!
Too late!

:p

Related to The Amazing Pampered Chef Experience!

What is "The Amazing Pampered Chef Experience!"?

"The Amazing Pampered Chef Experience!" is a unique in-home cooking experience where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates the use of high-quality kitchen tools and shares delicious recipes with the guests. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about new cooking techniques and products while enjoying tasty food.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. The consultant will provide you with invitations to send to your guests, and you can also invite them through social media or email. On the day of the party, the consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients for the cooking demonstration.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits! As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn about useful kitchen tools. Plus, it's a great way to spend time with friends and family while enjoying delicious food.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party?

Absolutely! While hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn rewards and learn about the products, you can also purchase them directly from a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can even shop online and have the products delivered right to your doorstep.

Are there any special offers or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and special deals on their products. These offers can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. You can also join the Pampered Chef email list to stay updated on the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • Carolthepc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg