• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

That's Amazing! LOL": A Moment of Joy

Possible ideas: Serve dip(s) and sauces at Shows, let guests sniff rubsand seasonings, print a copy of the September Host Special flyer orhandout for each guest, ask guests to look at catalog pages, displaya selection of pantry items at checkout and remind guests about thespecial. You might say, “When you host a Show in September, you canchoose five pantry items with $650 or more in guest sales.”I think we are getting lots of new pantry items. I find it odd that the Aug. training is focused on pantry when we just had 2 free rubs & the free sauce as specials. And part of the Sept.
Sheila
Gold Member
That's amazing! LOL

I haven't been around lately. Is there a spoiler thread for this year's conference (or a spoiler email group?) I wish I could be heading there now.

Funny .....I was wondering the same thing.... I remember the BIG spring/summer 2011 spoiler with the link to the new catalog and everything!

Brenda.the.chef said:
Funny .....I was wondering the same thing.... I remember the BIG spring/summer 2011 spoiler with the link to the new catalog and everything!

lol! that was my thread! i didn't post the link, just the blurred cover of the new catalog. actually i didn't even post that, i let everyone know that the blurred picture was on cons corner and someone else uploaded the pic. then i got sick and when someone posted the new products and link to the catalog everyone freaked out and i didn't know of the mayhem until 2 days later when my personal message box was full! rofl.

Someone PLEASE post a spoiler thread and title it as a spoiler!!!

Please!!

I'm sure if there were any spoilers leaked, they would already be posted. Apparently HO has learned from the past two years! :D

I think you might be right Noora! They probably threatened the IT personnel this year. ;)

No spoiler, but I'm guessing we are getting lots of new pantry items. I find it odd that the Aug. training is focused on pantry when we just had 2 free rubs & the free sauce as specials. And part of the Sept. host special is pantry items. I like the pantry items for the most part but personally hope we aren't adding lots to the line.

Of course it also focuses on the "new" stuff that hasn't been released and isn't in the training (I checked :O) So who knows.

flemings99 said:
And part of the Sept. host special is pantry items. .

How do you know part of the Sept. host special is pantry items? If you know something, that sounds like a spoiler to me! I can't find anywhere on the PC website that says anything about Sept. host or guest specials, unless I'm missing something.

hmmmm..I was thinking the same thing seems to me I smell a "spoiler":blushing:

flemings99 said:
No spoiler, but I'm guessing we are getting lots of new pantry items. I find it odd that the Aug. training is focused on pantry when we just had 2 free rubs & the free sauce as specials. And part of the Sept. host special is pantry items. I like the pantry items for the most part but personally hope we aren't adding lots to the line.

Of course it also focuses on the "new" stuff that hasn't been released and isn't in the training (I checked :O) So who knows.

I read that too - i'm with you on the thinking here.... hoping not too many more pantry items.

HO probably hasn't leaked anything to the NEDs so nothing has filtered down. They usually reveal 1 or 2 things at the Upper Level reception which is tomorrow night. The upper levels get a whole 24 hours advance notice on 1 or 2 products and/or recipes. Not much longer, folks!

WooHoo! Looking forward to that Upper Level Dinner even more now! I didn't know that. :D

Darn, my upper level director is going to be on the bus with me and missing her event, guess i can't squeeze it out her :)

pchockeymom said:
How do you know part of the Sept. host special is pantry items? If you know something, that sounds like a spoiler to me! I can't find anywhere on the PC website that says anything about Sept. host or guest specials, unless I'm missing something.

otisbg said:
hmmmm..I was thinking the same thing seems to me I smell a "spoiler":blushing:

It's in the August Meeting Planner, which is only available to TL and above on CC. But it doesn't really say anything more than what's already been posted on here.

ok...this is what is in the August meeting planner::::::::possible ideas: Serve dip(s) and sauces at Shows, let guests sniff rubs
and seasonings, print a copy of the September Host Special flyer or
handout for each guest, ask guests to look at catalog pages, display
a selection of pantry items at checkout and remind guests about the
special. You might say, “When you host a Show in September, you can
choose five pantry items with $650 or more in guest sales.”

3girls said:
ok...this is what is in the August meeting planner::::::::

Possible ideas: Serve dip(s) and sauces at Shows, let guests sniff rubs
and seasonings, print a copy of the September Host Special flyer or
handout for each guest, ask guests to look at catalog pages, display
a selection of pantry items at checkout and remind guests about the
special. You might say, “When you host a Show in September, you can
choose five pantry items with $650 or more in guest sales.”

That sounds to me like they get 5 pantry items for free with a $650 show. Otherwise, that is not really any kind of incentive. That can't be the bulk of the Sept. host bonus.

As we slide into Tastefully Simple land...

That was the only information online that gave any type of information for september.....ugh!!! I hope the host special is awesome!:chef:

Becca_in_MD said:
That sounds to me like they get 5 pantry items for free with a $650 show. Otherwise, that is not really any kind of incentive. That can't be the bulk of the Sept. host bonus.

As we slide into Tastefully Simple land...[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not :(

I'm dyying here

ok I just got a text candy thermomiter

Post it on the other tread!

Related to That's Amazing! LOL": A Moment of Joy

1. What is "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy"?

"That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy" is a collection of hilarious and heartwarming stories and recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It celebrates the joy and laughter that comes from sharing food and making memories with loved ones.

2. Who can contribute to "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy"?

Anyone who has a funny or heartwarming story or recipe related to Pampered Chef products can contribute to "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy". We welcome submissions from both consultants and customers.

3. How can I submit my story or recipe for "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy"?

You can submit your story or recipe by filling out the submission form on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your story or recipe.

4. Will my submission be published in "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy"?

We receive a high volume of submissions, so unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be published. However, we carefully review each submission and select the most heartwarming and funniest stories and recipes to be included in the book.

5. When will "That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy" be available for purchase?

"That's Amazing! LOL: A Moment of Joy" is currently available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and share laughter with their loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U