• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Mother's Day with Special Deals for the Amazing Joy!

In summary, the person wants a flyer with all the mother's day deals but is worried they will not be able to get one. They are glad the wording has been corrected to be more clearly directed to customers. They also added the logo and a cons info spot.
deanna_g
Oh dear sweet wonderful amazing and talented Joy! Hee hee. Yes, I am sucking up.Any chance we're going to get a flyer with all those amazing mother's day deals on it? Pretty please?

Last edited:
Hahahaha. I knew that. But I was posting from my phone and it auto-corrected. I hate auto-correct!

I would love an e-mail to send as well!

deanna_g said:
Hahahaha. I knew that. But I was posting from my phone and it auto-corrected. I hate auto-correct!

That is too funny!!! :D "Curse you Auto-correct!!!" I wish I knew how to reject it's recommendations and continue onward.

I am sure Joy will have one ready soon. Thanks in advance for doing one.

I had every intention of banging it out over the weekend but my son came down with a 103 temp that finally broke yesterday:( and I've been playing nursemaid. I'll try to get it out by the end of the week - got a Girl Scout mtg tonight so highly unlikely today.

deanna_g said:

babywings76 said:
That is too funny!!! :D "Curse you Auto-correct!!!" I wish I knew how to reject it's recommendations and continue onward.

Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories

In case you haven't already seen... warning, some do have adult language (which, it's beyond me that the iPhone would "correct" to some of the things I've seen).

Hahahaha. I love that website. Some of them are seriously funny.And thanks Joy! Keep good care of that kiddo. Nasty stuff been going around. )-:

Why didn't PC just make one? Grrr...

They did... Look on the Host Special part of CC... It's listed under Guest Special....

One says For You. The other says For your customers.

Krista Burson said:
They did... Look on the Host Special part of CC... It's listed under Guest Special....

One says For You. The other says For your customers.

HA! That was NOT there before. I am glad they finally did one and corrected the wording on it so it is very clearly directed to customers!!!

Also, they added the logo and a cons info spot. Much better!

kam said:
HA! That was NOT there before. I am glad they finally did one and corrected the wording on it so it is very clearly directed to customers!!!

Also, they added the logo and a cons info spot. Much better!

Yeah. HO told me that it was there early today and it was the consultant flier, which I pointed out. Then they emailed back all excited that they found it. I said well it wasn't there before and the person agreed that it must have just been put up because they didn't see it at first either. lol

Related to Celebrate Mother's Day with Special Deals for the Amazing Joy!

1. What are the Mother's Day specials being offered by Pampered Chef?

We are currently offering a variety of specials for Mother's Day, including discounted products, limited edition gift sets, and free shipping on certain orders.

2. Can I customize a gift set for Mother's Day?

Yes, you can create a personalized gift set for your mom by choosing any products from our catalog and adding them to a gift set bundle. You can also include a personalized message or card in the package.

3. How long will the Mother's Day specials be available?

The Mother's Day specials will be available for a limited time, starting from now until the week after Mother's Day. However, some products may sell out before then, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the free shipping offer?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount of $50 for the free shipping offer. This minimum must be met after any discounts or promotions are applied.

5. Can I have my Mother's Day order shipped directly to my mom?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to your mom's address as a gift. You can also include a personalized note or message for her in the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • slhalepc