• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best substitute for Thai red curry rub?

In summary, Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute is a versatile and flavorful seasoning blend made with herbs and spices including lemongrass, ginger, garlic, and red chili peppers. It can be used as a substitute for traditional Thai red curry paste and added to a variety of dishes such as curries, stir-fries, and soups. It can also be used as a dry rub for meat or vegetables and is gluten-free. Additionally, Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute can be used as a marinade for chicken, beef, shrimp, or vegetables by mixing it with oil and marinating for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Apparently not a good weekend to make recipes! Realized the Thai Crab Rangoon Bites take the thai red curry rub and I don't have it! I do have some thai red curry paste. Should I just half it or maybe use the full amount?

Ended up mixing half Thai Red Curry Paste in and they were great. Total hit at dinner tonight!

It's up to personal preference, but I would recommend using the full amount of Thai red curry paste. The paste is more concentrated in flavor than the rub, so using the full amount will give your dish a stronger Thai flavor. You can always adjust the amount to your taste as you go along. Good luck with your recipe!

What is Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute?

Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute is a versatile seasoning blend that can be used as a substitute for traditional Thai red curry paste. It is made with a blend of herbs and spices including lemongrass, ginger, garlic, and red chili peppers.

How do I use Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute?

Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute can be used in a variety of dishes, including curries, stir-fries, marinades, and soups. Simply mix it with coconut milk or water to create a paste and add it to your desired dish. You can also use it as a dry rub for meat or vegetables.

Is Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute spicy?

Yes, Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute does have some heat to it due to the red chili peppers. However, you can adjust the spiciness to your liking by adding more or less of the rub to your dish.

Is Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute gluten-free?

Yes, Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is safe for those with gluten sensitivities. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list to be sure.

Can I use Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute as a marinade?

Absolutely! Thai Red Curry Rub Substitute makes a delicious and flavorful marinade for chicken, beef, shrimp, or vegetables. Simply mix it with a bit of oil and marinate your protein or vegetables for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
Staci
  • deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies