• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Team Meeting Attendance: June Invitation Tips

In summary, a team meeting invitation is a formal request for team members to attend a scheduled meeting to discuss important topics and make decisions as a group. To create a team meeting invitation, you can use a template or customize one to fit your specific needs. All team members who are required to attend the meeting should receive a team meeting invitation and it should be sent at least a week in advance. The invitation should include the date, time, location, agenda, and any other important details, as well as a clear and concise subject line.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am really trying to encourage everyone to come to my June meeting. Lately my team meeting participation has been dwindling. Does anybody mail invitations to their team members? If so can you share the invitation?

I am in the same boat with attendance, so I mailed out some old Nancy's artworks postcards that I had with our June meeting info on them... sorry I don't have a fun invite to share!

I switch it up... I always do an evite and sometimes do a flyer invite or calls. The ones who will come will come. It's so hard and frustrating but I have to remind myself not to penalize those who do come because of those who don't... Good luck!

I used e-vite a few months ago and last month had complaints that I didn't put one out. Everyone really seemed to like it, so I'm using it again this month. They aren't all on fb so can't use it.

I've done a very simple mail one on card stock before. Will try to attach it.

Attachments

• Avery Team Post Card.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Avery Team Post Card-Back Side.doc
    36 KB · Views: 259
Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with getting team members to attend meetings. It can be frustrating when participation starts to dwindle. I have found that mailing invitations to team members can be a helpful way to boost attendance. I typically include all of the important details such as date, time, location, and agenda. I also like to add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small gift, like a sample of a new product. This shows that I value their time and appreciate their presence at the meeting. I would be happy to share a sample invitation with you. Just let me know and I'll send it over. Best of luck with your meeting!

What is a team meeting invitation?

A team meeting invitation is a formal request for team members to attend a scheduled meeting to discuss important topics and make decisions as a group.

How do I create a team meeting invitation?

To create a team meeting invitation, you can use a template or customize one to fit your specific needs. Include the meeting date, time, location, agenda, and any other important details. You can also send the invitation through email or a calendar invitation.

Who should receive a team meeting invitation?

All team members who are required to attend the meeting should receive a team meeting invitation. This includes anyone who is directly involved in the topics being discussed or those who need to provide input or make decisions.

When should a team meeting invitation be sent?

A team meeting invitation should be sent at least a week in advance to give team members enough time to prepare and adjust their schedules if needed. It's also important to send a reminder a day or two before the meeting.

What should be included in a team meeting invitation?

A team meeting invitation should include the date, time, location, agenda, and any other important details such as materials to bring or topics to prepare for. It should also include a clear and concise subject line to grab the attention of team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies