• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Secret to Success: Tasty Tidbits Newsletter

In summary, my director subscribes to the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter, which is created by a fellow Consultant. She had no idea when she was a customer that she didn't write them herself! LOL They kinda fit her personality, but it certainly explains how she accomplished this while being so "computer illiterate" as she claims to be.

Do you subscribe to a Newsletter Service such as Tasty Tidbits?

• Total voters
hoosierchef
Apparently my director subscribes to the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter, which is created by a fellow Consultant. I had no idea when I was a customer that she didn't write them herself! LOL They kinda fit her personality, but it certainly explains how she accomplished this while being so "computer illiterate" as she claims to be. LOL

I'm curious how many of you out there use this service or something similar?

I do not use a service, but I mail out monthly newsletters- I usually use Pampered Linda's because she does such a great job on hers, then I re-vamp it to fit my business.

I make my own, and use bits and pieces of newsletters that are posted on here. I also use some of the info that is in weekly bites.

I use Rita's when it gets posted. It is wonderful and all my customers love it. They think I make it, but I always tell them I don't. I don't want to take credit for all her hard work.

I use what HO provides for us under Customer Connection

Pampered Chef Joy here on Chef Success is the creator of the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter and I highly recommend it very much

She gives all the important information that the customer may need. It's right to the point.

I love the newsletter and so does my customers.

~

When I do a newsletter (which my goal is to be more consistent, beginning with a March newsletter!!!) I create it on my own, but I do use info from weekly bites and sometimes a tip from others' newsletters. I send it in email and only post a bit of info, always directing them to my website, where more information gets posted, along with my calendar, recipes, etc.....

I also use Tasty Tidbits as well and change it to suit myself. It's nice to have the pictures already found and typing done for some of it. I change colors and add stuff from Weekly Bites. I just joined here and see that I could use some of this as well. I definitely like to keep in touch with a newsletter. Sometimes, I get responses from people that I haven't heard from in awhile. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone is reading it!

So, does the subscription service also manage the email addresses? How do you import the email addresses? Computer illiterate here myself, I'd like to do a newsletter but I'd like it to be as easy as a click of a button.

I have emails in a group in Outlook and I BCC (Blind Copy) everyone so I'm not sharing email addresses. I would love to be able to have the individuals names on the email, but not sure how to do that and keep a beautiful email.

I used to use Tasty Tidbits (I think she does a really good job) but have decided to do something a little different. A Director friend of mine sends out a SHORT email each month to her PC Customers, directing them to her website for their new recipe. The traffic on her site is waaaaayyy up. For example: each month she gets $200-$300 in individual orders through her site. She also does it for this reason: When you are looking through your emails and you are busy- would you be more apt to DELETE a long email newsletter, or to click on a link and look at a site quickly? I know that I receive emails from other DS ladies, and if I am busy, I don't even read them- I just hit delete!

We'll see how this works, but Feb was my first month of doing this and I got one booking and one individual order. Never received orders/bookings with the long newsletter that I would send out.

This is what I put in the body of the email:

Your Pampered Chef® recipe is ready for you to view!

Also, some items will be discontinued at the end of this month- check my website for a complete list!

www.PamperedChef.biz/KellysPage

And the email title was: "Pampered Chef Recipe"

That is a really good idea. I've thought of doing that, but felt I had more options with an email. However, I think you are right. Plus, for those on dial-up, there isn't a long download. We can still use a paid newsletter service for the info to copy and paste. I think I might do this and see what people think. Thanks for the "duh...I should have already fully thought of that" moment.

I take things from Pampered Linda's newsletter and condense it to fit my needs. I agree that we need to make them shorter and more direction to our websites. But some months we have so much to tell everyone!!!!!!!

I used to use Tasty Tidbits, but let my subscription expire because I was never able to modify it and send it out in a timely manner. I am looking into a couple of services that offer emailing as well, but I am liking the whole "Recipe is on the Website" thing...then, I could tailor my website with monthly specials, etc.

I just create my own in my email. I don't like to include a bunch of graphics & pictures, because I don't know if everyone can open them. I just like to type out the facts....I tell about specials, registry & shower info, recruiting info, vendor booths I might be doing, outlet, & recipe of the month. I try to always get mine sent out on the 1st of the month; so if someone wants the host specials, they still have time to book.

Jules711 said:
I also use Tasty Tidbits as well and change it to suit myself. It's nice to have the pictures already found and typing done for some of it. I change colors and add stuff from Weekly Bites. I just joined here and see that I could use some of this as well. I definitely like to keep in touch with a newsletter. Sometimes, I get responses from people that I haven't heard from in awhile. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone is reading it!

they are!! I also use tasty tidbits (love it, thanks Joy)
I always wonder as well if anyone is reading it..so now when I see a past guest I ask them, they always say they love it.

As a matter of fact I ran into a past guest 2 weeks ago I had met at my 3rd cooking show almost 2 years ago I totally didn't recognize her but she said, "hey Your the one with the tasty tidbits!!" so of course I had to ask she says she always reads them.

which also made me think again about my CCC :eek:

I currently create my own but am seriously considering subscribing to tasty tidbits. She does such a great job - why reinvent the wheel?

I agree with what has been said about Tasty Tidbits. I think they are awesome and would enjoy getting them every month. I didn't re-subscribe because Belinda Elsworth talks about bringing value to your customers, so I started making my own with a paragraph or two and the quick tips from the weekly bites.

I love the idea of the "Your free recipe is now available at www.pamperedchef.biz/_________"! I might have to start doing that!

gilliandanielle said:
I agree with what has been said about Tasty Tidbits. I think they are awesome and would enjoy getting them every month. I didn't re-subscribe because Belinda Elsworth talks about bringing value to your customers, so I started making my own with a paragraph or two and the quick tips from the weekly bites.

I love the idea of the "Your free recipe is now available at www.pamperedchef.biz/_________"! I might have to start doing that!

Bringing value meaning, keeping it short or more personal? I'm always looking for ways to make my newsletter better. I want to share everything with everyone, but know that can be overwhelming. I also send it to a lot of people that rarely order.

I never knew if people were reading my newsletters or not so I started
using a service that helps you with that. You can see who opens your
email & what links they click on etc. If you want more info, feel free to
send me a PM. I can send you a referral link since I can get credit if anyone signs up.

Love tasty tidbits!!
It is so inexpensive for a computer challenged person like me!! It would take me hours to create one half as good as hers. Time is $$, I'd rather spend that time in my office being productive not frustrated

I make my own, and would be happy to share. Before I started making my own I used Rita's. Can't see paying for something people are willing to share for free.

I use what my director sends out to our cluster. It comes from her director I think, not for sure.

What a great ideal. I have beening thinking about this. I am going to jump start it next month. Where on the website do you put the free reciepe?

NMmommy said:
What a great ideal. I have beening thinking about this. I am going to jump start it next month. Where on the website do you put the free reciepe?

I have a link on my main page called featured recipes, you can go check it out if you like.

/bbaumanskitchen

Here's my newsletter that I create each month. I just change the colors, specials, recipe, and pictures. It is usually 2 pages, but did 4 pages to include the new products. What do you think? Too big, too long? Would love input!:rolleyes:

Nicole

Attachments

• Pampered Chef April Newsletter.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 492
pampered nicole said:
Here's my newsletter that I create each month. I just change the colors, specials, recipe, and pictures. It is usually 2 pages, but did 4 pages to include the new products. What do you think? Too big, too long? Would love input!:rolleyes:

Nicole

How do you get that into an email? It looks afbsulous!

dannyzmom said:
I use what HO provides for us under Customer Connection

Where is Customer Connection. I would guess in the personal web site area, since I can't find it anywhere else, and I don't have a site yet. Is that correct?

Thanks.

I just subscribed to 123byrequest (April was my first month)... I'm not sure I'm happy since I found a lot of minor typos and spacing issues to correct...

I do like the idea of go to my webpage!

Great looking, but I think it is way too long. I don't think people will sit though and look at the whole thing or get the main information out of this. I have sorta taken a pole with my guests and they usually say they open my newsletter, but if it is way too long they close it. I am glad they are frank about it, but with this busy world now adays it is true.

I like the idea about sending them to our website for the main information. Why not send them there, since we are already paying for that service and we can possibly get orders or bookings for that location!!!!!

A girl in our cluster always posts her's so I take some of her ideas on her's and make my own. It's nice to tweak it a little especially since I have 4 kids and hardly have the time to do one on my own.

batroark said:
Great looking, but I think it is way too long. I don't think people will sit though and look at the whole thing or get the main information out of this. I have sorta taken a pole with my guests and they usually say they open my newsletter, but if it is way too long they close it. I am glad they are frank about it, but with this busy world now adays it is true.

I like the idea about sending them to our website for the main information. Why not send them there, since we are already paying for that service and we can possibly get orders or bookings for that location!!!!!

I tell all the guest that it is a long newsletter, telling them that it might take a while to read it but it if really worth it, explaining that it gives lots of information. My repeat guest will say that yes it is long put they enjoy reading it, they will take time to reading it, jotting down notes of ideas, recipes and future specials. I had a few people tell me that they read something once and when a friend of theirs brought the topic up, they went back to the newsletter and found an answer to the question that someone asked. When the lady told me this, I felt that this newsletter is well worth the money and the time to read it.

That's my opinion, right or wrong.

~

To Carolyn, I just send it as an attachment. I've only had 1 person to tell me they couldn't open it, so I sent it snail mail to them.

I create my own using the ones posted on here.

1. What is the "Director's Secret to Success: Tasty Tidbits Newsletter"?

The "Director's Secret to Success: Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" is a newsletter created by a Pampered Chef Consultant for other Consultants. It provides tips, tricks, and advice for running a successful business.

2. How often is the newsletter released?

The newsletter is typically released on a monthly basis, although it may vary depending on the creator's schedule.

3. Is the newsletter only available to Pampered Chef Consultants?

Yes, the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter is only available to Pampered Chef Consultants. It is a resource specifically designed for those in the Pampered Chef business.

4. Who creates the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter?

The newsletter is created by a fellow Pampered Chef Consultant. They have experience and success in the business and share their knowledge and insights through the newsletter.

5. How can I subscribe to the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter?

To subscribe to the "Tasty Tidbits" newsletter, you can contact your Pampered Chef Director or search for it on the Consultant's Corner website. The newsletter may also be shared through social media groups for Pampered Chef Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • chefkathy