• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits: March-June Specials!

This is the one flyer that I use outside of what PC provides. I give it to my hosts after their shows to entice them to get bookings from their followup outside orders. I found when I gave it to them with their packets they either didn't even see it or they wanted a different month. Giving it to them later gives me the opportunity to talk through why they want bookings and that they can get this month's special AND the other one without them deciding ahead of time that later is better.Thanks again Joy!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I updated March and created April & May with specials through June...

http://www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Thanks Joy! This is the one flyer that I use outside of what PC provides. I give it to my hosts after their shows to entice them to get bookings from their followup outside orders. I found when I gave it to them with their packets they either didn't even see it or they wanted a different month. Giving it to them later gives me the opportunity to talk through why they want bookings and that they can get this month's special AND the other one without them deciding ahead of time that later is better.

Thanks again Joy! I used your previous one at my last show.

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks Joy! This is the one flyer that I use outside of what PC provides. I give it to my hosts after their shows to entice them to get bookings from their followup outside orders. I found when I gave it to them with their packets they either didn't even see it or they wanted a different month. Giving it to them later gives me the opportunity to talk through why they want bookings and that they can get this month's special AND the other one without them deciding ahead of time that later is better.

That is a really good point! It's all about the timing... you don't want to market yourself out of a perfectly good host for the CURRENT month in pursuit of future bookings!

I've also done this in the past... hold up the flyer at the show, show the 6 blank booking lines, and then offered an incentive "if we get 3 names on this page tonight". Some freebie to be given to all 4 of them (added on to the last hosted show).

PampChefJoy said:
I've also done this in the past... hold up the flyer at the show, show the 6 blank booking lines, and then offered an incentive "if we get 3 names on this page tonight". Some freebie to be given to all 4 of them (added on to the last hosted show).
I've done that too! In fact I had one host last year that got a booking in EVERY month because of the flyer :sing: - she's doing a show again this month - here's hoping she does it again! I'll have to give her a "bigger" gift this year if she does. ;)

Thanks Joy!

Related to Tasty Tidbits: March-June Specials!

What are the March-June specials for Pampered Chef's Tasty Tidbits?

The March-June specials for Tasty Tidbits include discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and sets. Check out our website for the full list of specials.

How long will the March-June specials be available?

The March-June specials will be available for a limited time only, from March to June. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they expire!

Can I combine the March-June specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the March-June specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still save big by taking advantage of these exclusive deals.

Are the March-June specials available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The March-June specials are available in most countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary depending on local regulations and inventory. Please check our website for specific details for your country.

How can I stay updated on future specials and promotions?

To stay updated on future specials and promotions, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
kam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies