• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Recipe: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

In summary, Ruthie found a recipe for creamy one-pot pasta on PC site at Consultants Corner. She thin slices garlic and adds sun-dried tomatoes, chicken broth, and uncooked penne pasta to a Classic Batter Bowl. She then adds broccoli, carrots, and cream cheese to the pot. Finally, she reduces the heat and covers the pot until the vegetables are tender.
amybee
Do anyone have this recipe in a word document?

I don't know how to do attachments yet but if you go to files and type creamy in the search box, the recipe is the first one document that pops up.
HTH

Thanks Ruthie. I saw that but its not in a recipe format. I am going to try going on to PC site at CC.

I just saw that too. Sorry! If you go to the recipes file on Consultants Corner, all the recipes from the current Seasons Best are there.

Creamy One-Pot Pasta
This one-pot wonder combines slivered garlic and fresh vegetables
for a light pasta dish your family will be sure to request again.
4 large garlic cloves, peeled
1 jar (7 oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, undrained
3 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth (5¼ cups)
1 lb uncooked penne pasta
1 head broccoli (2 cups small florets)
2 medium carrots, peeled
4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese and snipped fresh basil (optional)
Thinly slice garlic using Color Coated Paring Knife. Place garlic and 1 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes into
(8-qt.) Stockpot. Cook garlic over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until garlic is golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add broth. Return to burner; increase heat to high. Cover and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta;
cover and simmer vigorously 8-10 minutes or until pasta is almost cooked but still firm, stirring occasionally using
Mega Scraper.
Meanwhile, cut broccoli into small florets; place into Classic Batter Bowl. Cut carrots in half lengthwise; thinly
slice crosswise on a bias using Santoku Knife. Drain sun-dried tomatoes; pat dry with a paper towel. Slice
tomatoes into thin strips. Add carrots and tomatoes to batter bowl.
Cut cream cheese into cubes. Add vegetables, cream cheese, salt and black pepper to Stockpot. Stir until cream
cheese is melted and fully incorporated. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook an additional 2-4 minutes or
until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately in Simple Additions® Dots Large Round Bowl. If desired, top with
grated fresh Parmesan cheese and snipped fresh basil.
Yield: 6 servings
Light Nutrients per serving: Calories 410, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 65 g,
Protein 15 g, Sodium 1000 mg, Fiber 5 g
Cook’s Tips: For an interesting flavor twist, omit salt, black pepper, Parmesan cheese and basil. Add 1 tbsp Moroccan
Rub or Greek Rub.
For a heartier version of this recipe, add grilled turkey Italian sausage or sliced grilled chicken breasts to pasta.
If desired, 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes can be substituted for the sun-dried tomatoes.
©The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2008

Related to Tasty Recipe: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Q: What ingredients do I need to make Tasty Recipe: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies?

You will need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

Q: Can I use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use chunky peanut butter if you prefer a more textured cookie. However, the consistency and baking time may vary slightly.

Q: How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Q: Can I substitute the sugar with a sugar alternative?

Yes, you can use a sugar alternative such as Splenda or Stevia. Just make sure to check the conversion ratio on the packaging.

Q: How long do I need to bake the cookies for?

Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let them cool for a few minutes before enjoying!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76