• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tangy Pecan Brie W/ Homemade Peach Preserves

In summary, Tried it this weekend with my homemade peach preserves and LOVED IT!! My friend is having a show tonight and I let her taste it and we are now doing it at her show along with the Jerk Chicken Nachos.
jrstephens
Tried it this weekend with my homemade peach preserves and LOVED IT!! My friend is having a show tonight and I let her taste it and we are now doing it at her show along with the Jerk Chicken Nachos.

Just letting everyone know I loved it with the peach preserves. I know we talked about it on another thread and some wanted me to report back once I tried it.

YUM-O!

I am doing the Jerk Chicken Nachos at a September 22nd show - better try them before then!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they easy? Good?

They are really easy and they taste great. My DH even likes them and he is way picky. Of course he likes them AFTER he picks the peppers off.

I did them at home with canned chicken and they were good. Last night at my show I made them with boneless skinless breast and they were better - I could taste the jerk seasoning more that way.

Great to hear the brie is yummy - I'm making it tonight for a ladies night with some friends (and bringing along some new catalogues too!! :p)

Thanks for the report, if people don't report then people arent so sure how good it is, thanks for the info!

One question...I've never used a jalapeno pepper (sheltered life, I know!). Is it really spicy/strong in this recipe?

Miguel said:
One question...I've never used a jalapeno pepper (sheltered life, I know!). Is it really spicy/strong in this recipe?
Some jalapenos are hotter than others...your best bet is to taste a SMALL bite (at NC the test kitchens said to cut off the stem end and take a small nibble of the pepper from the end you would be throwing away anyhow)....sometimes they are very mild and you would want to use the entire thing, other times they are very hot and you would want to cut back on the amount that you use. I do not like HOT foods, and I loved this recipe...it wasn't too hot, but had a nice kick to it! BTW, taking out the seeds and the membrane (white fleshy part inside) helps to "cool it down."

i MADE THIS LAST NIGHT WE WERE NOT IMPRESSED.
WE PREFER OUR BRIE WRAPPED IN CRESCENT ROLLS

I made this at my show Tuesday night. Most people likes it but there were a few that did not.

I agree with using a small jalopeno. When I made it at home mine was small but the one for the show was knd of big and it was strong in it.

I made the brie with dijon and brown sugar and almonds. It was very good. I chose it because it seemed to have simple ingredients compared to the other recipes. I always have dijon mustard and brown sugar. My guests liked it too. I haven't tried the other brie recipes.

Teresa Lynn said:
i MADE THIS LAST NIGHT WE WERE NOT IMPRESSED.
WE PREFER OUR BRIE WRAPPED IN CRESCENT ROLLS

I LOVE IT that way. Especially with brown sugar and pecans!! YUM!!!

When I made it, the pepper was mild. I really liked it--and so did DH and a guest. FYI, not that it matters, but my grocery store doesn't carry round brie. I just split the wedge in half and made it work.

Related to Tangy Pecan Brie W/ Homemade Peach Preserves

What is the recipe for Tangy Pecan Brie with Homemade Peach Preserves?

The recipe for Tangy Pecan Brie with Homemade Peach Preserves can be found on our official website, as well as in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes brie cheese, chopped pecans, peach preserves, and crackers for serving.

What makes this dish unique?

The combination of tangy brie cheese and sweet peach preserves creates a delicious and unexpected flavor profile. The addition of crunchy pecans adds a nice texture to the dish as well.

Can I use a different type of cheese?

While brie is traditionally used in this recipe, you can certainly experiment with different types of cheese. Some popular alternatives include goat cheese, gorgonzola, or even cream cheese.

How long will the homemade peach preserves last?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, the homemade peach preserves can last for up to 2 weeks. However, we recommend consuming them within 1 week for the freshest taste.

Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Tangy Pecan Brie with Homemade Peach Preserves ahead of time. Simply wrap the brie in foil and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready, top with the peach preserves and bake until heated through. This makes it a great dish for entertaining or bringing to potlucks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
feather18
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies