• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Experienced the HWC Craze Yet?

In summary, the HWC items were a big hit at the show today. Everyone there wanted to order something, and the reaction was loud and enthusiastic. The products that everyone wanted were Daisy Plates, Recipe Cards, and Cake Testers.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I took the HWC items to my show today. I didn't bring them out until I was talking about May's Host Bonus.

I passed them around and the oohs and ahhs were LOUD! It was a small show - only 4 guests, and one was the past host, who brought me her order to close her show. (the host for today just booked last Friday!) One of the guests was going to book for June, until I brought out the HWC products, and then, she changed her mind and booked for May! Everyone there was already placing their orders for pink products for her show! I think she may have faced an angry mob (can 4 women be a mob?) if she hadn't changed her show to May!

The 3 things they ALL want are:

Daisy Plates
Recipe Cards
Cake Testers

In 6 years of selling PC, I have NEVER had this kind of reaction from the HWC items!

(Oh - and it didn't hurt sales for today one bit! 4 orders, and already at $200....and there were several outside orders still to come. There were 2 phone calls from people while I was there requesting to see the catalog.)

That's awesome to hear!
I have 3 shows in a row next weekend and I can't wait to take mine, in fact, I ordered another set of all of the products, except for the scraper, since I had that one from last time. I mainly wanted another set of plates. That was my objective, but then the towels and everything else are just so nice...

I am very happy with May HWC items also.

In the past not all of the guest have been very pleased with the really "pink" only items. I think this years selection is by far the best they have come out with!

Kelly V.

chefsteph07 said:
That's awesome to hear!
I have 3 shows in a row next weekend and I can't wait to take mine, in fact, I ordered another set of all of the products, except for the scraper, since I had that one from last time. I mainly wanted another set of plates. That was my objective, but then the towels and everything else are just so nice...

Hee Hee - I ordered a 2nd set too, Steph, and for the same reason!

It's the first time I've ever wanted doubles on HWC stuff. (other than when the pink microfiber towels were one of the items.)

I love this year's HWC items. The pink scraper they've brought back is my favorite...it is the scraper I reach for most. And finally, cake testers! How long have consultants been asking for them to come back? Everything else I love too, but those two especially. (Just tossing in my two cents...it's late, I've been doing taxes, and I'm punchy). :)

I've got to add that the recipe cards are really nice! I haven't been around that long, so I appreciate having a "real" recipe for some of the classics that I keep hearing about!

I will be taking mine tomorrow and hoping for the same response. I'm really happy with the selection this year and I hope everyone else will be too!

What is "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc)?

"Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price when they have certain products already in their possession.

How does "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) work?

Customers can browse the list of eligible products and add them to their cart along with the products they already have. At checkout, the discount will automatically be applied to the eligible products.

Which products are eligible for "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc)?

The list of eligible products for "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) changes periodically. Customers can check the current eligible products on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) in combination with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.

How long does "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) last?

The duration of "Take 'Em if You Got 'Em!" (Hwc) varies, but typically it lasts for a few weeks. Customers can check the specific end date on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies