• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Size for 12x12 Booth: What Do You Use?

In summary, the table size you should get depends on the space you have. A 6x6 space will need a 6x6 table, a 12x12 space will need a 6x12 table, and a 10x10 space will need a 2x2 table.
PCSarahjm
I have a booth this weekend and I am wondering how big of a table I should get? The booth size is 12x12 but I am sharing the space with someone else. So I guess I would have a 6x6 space. I was thinking about a 6 ft table but didn't know if I need an extra card table for my supplies. What do you use?

I use a 6ft table. Don't forget you won't have a 6x6 space if it is a 12x12 area and you are sharing with one other person then you will have 6x12. I only use the 6ft table but if you would feel more comfortable with your products and display on one table and your other supplies on another then I think that that would be a good idea.

An L-shape layout works well (if you can't do a U). use 2 6' tables. This will draw people into your space to check out all of your products. Be sure to engage everyone and DO NOT sit behind your table. Good luck!! Do you have a banner or will be borrowing one?

I have a banner I ordered from Nancys. I just found out the location of my booth in the court yard....It is right next to the BBQ Cook OFF. I hope I can get a few orders for the BBQ tools and seasonings.
Thanks for the tips... this is my first booth so I am trying not to forget anything.

For my shared 10 x 10 booth I had 3 - 6 foot tables and 2 smaller card tables set up in a u shape. We both had plenty of room to set up our supplies without overwhelming the booth. You do need to create different levels of display height to make it "eye friendly" Good luck.

Ok this is what I have a 3foot table and then a 6 foot table that is adjustable in height. I hope this is enough if not I can get another card table. I just don' t want it to look like I dumped my products on top of a table.

I agree totally with a u-shape! It really draws guests into your space! I guess I've adapted a Lazy-U shape, it works!

I use 2-6 ft. & 2-5 ft. tables for product display. YES to Height! I unpack my crates cover them with white or red plastic tablecloths, turn them on their sides-Fabulous for displaying products and flyers! I also use my small Cosco table for the DP's! Sometimes, if I have room I'll use the card table in the corner to join the bigger tables.

I even have a reserved corner, hence the Lazy-U, for a guest to have a seat while they shop!

I love sharing ideas!

Anyone else have some interesting ideas?

If you have empty boxes or something to use to add height you could do that. In case you don't have nice boxes or crates. Then drape the boxes with an additional tablecloth. This will add drama to your table. (ohh that sounds a bit pretentious "drama", but I can't think of anything else to describe the effect)

Think in groups or families. The cranberry stuff should/could be grouped togehter (stones, trivets, linens, Simple Additions). Then (if you've got them) a small grouping of cookware, Executive and Stainless. I also like to have a section of popular items (this brings in the people who are familiar with PC and are drawn to stuff they recognize). And of course display your New Consultant Kit (if there is still room). Now, you may not yet own enough products to have all of this out, but your recruiter/director should be able to loan you what you need.

Last edited:
I am doing a booth tomorrow and I am doing this display as follows (on a provided 6 foot table with a white table cloth:

I will make a place setting with the placemat, napkin & ring, dots plate, small cran accent square and dots small bowl and a petite sq. with a tealight in it.

I will arrange the oval tray, rectangle tray w/cran accent in woven rectangle, trifle bowl, appet plates and caddy and cheese board with the bistro set, more petite sqs and spreaders/bamboo set as though for a party.

I will also display the 10" exec skillet and the SS saute pan, salad spinner, the deep covered baker, round up trivet and several other smaller new products.

I am using a crate, stackable cooling rack and a gift box for height and the linens for additional color. (And I have a Merrill Banner that I will tape to the front of the table - no other place for it here - and PC baloons.)

This is a smaller church indoor fair that I have done for the last 3 years and I want to show them new things so I'm not bringing any of the usuals that I would normally bring (like the chopper, UM, microplane and TTA).

BethCooks4U said:
I am doing a booth tomorrow and I am doing this display as follows (on a provided 6 foot table with a white table cloth:

I will make a place setting with the placemat, napkin & ring, dots plate, small cran accent square and dots small bowl and a petite sq. with a tealight in it.

I will arrange the oval tray, rectangle tray w/cran accent in woven rectangle, trifle bowl, appet plates and caddy and cheese board with the bistro set, more petite sqs and spreaders/bamboo set as though for a party.

I will also display the 10" exec skillet and the SS saute pan, salad spinner, the deep covered baker, round up trivet and several other smaller new products.

I am using a crate, stackable cooling rack and a gift box for height and the linens for additional color. (And I have a Merrill Banner that I will tape to the front of the table - no other place for it here - and PC baloons.)

This is a smaller church indoor fair that I have done for the last 3 years and I want to show them new things so I'm not bringing any of the usuals that I would normally bring (like the chopper, UM, microplane and TTA).

The place setting sounds really nice. Elegant. If you can take some pictures and post them for us. Thanks!!

Chef Kearns said:
The place setting sounds really nice. Elegant. If you can take some pictures and post them for us. Thanks!!
I will try to do that. I had it set up similarly last night for my meeting and never thought about taking a picture! :rolleyes:

NOt to high Jack the thread.... what is a good incentive to try and get people to order when they visit your table?

I was thinking maybe 10% off your purchase... or something small "free"....

I offer them the monthly guest special and also do a drawing for a gift certificate.

How do you do the GC... if they order they get a chance to win??

JaimeQ said:
How do you do the GC... if they order they get a chance to win??
No. If they fill out the form (give me their contact info and level of interest) they get a chance to win. I give a $10 gift certificate that is worth $25 if they have a show and it's at least $300 or if they sign they get $25 when they qualify. I also do runner up free cooking shows.

I'm there for the leads not for the sales but those are a nice extra perk!

I'm doing my first booth on Sept 29. Does anybody have pictures of their tables that they can share. I looked through the previous posts but didn't see any. I'd love to see how you set up and what products you take. I've read the posts but having a visual would really help alot.

bump... does anyone have photos of their booths they can share?

thanks in advance.

VeronicaW said:
I even have a reserved corner, hence the Lazy-U, for a guest to have a seat while they shop!

I love sharing ideas!

Anyone else have some interesting ideas?

I love the shopping corner!! That's great!!

What are the dimensions of a 12x12 booth?

The dimensions of a 12x12 booth typically measure 12 feet by 12 feet, providing a total of 144 square feet of space.

What is the recommended table size for a 12x12 booth?

We recommend using one or two 6-foot tables for a 12x12 booth, depending on the layout and products being displayed.

Can I use a larger table in a 12x12 booth?

Yes, you can use a larger table such as an 8-foot or 10-foot table in a 12x12 booth. However, keep in mind that it may take up more space and limit the amount of room for customers to browse.

How many chairs can fit in a 12x12 booth?

Generally, a 12x12 booth can accommodate up to 4 chairs. However, this may vary depending on the size of the tables and other display items.

Do I need to bring my own tables for a 12x12 booth?

It is recommended to bring your own tables for a 12x12 booth, as it allows you to customize the layout and use tables that best suit your products. However, some events may provide tables for vendors to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies