• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets

In summary, this recipe calls for phyllo dough, mascarpone cheese, almond extract, powdered sugar, and salt. The shells are made by spraying the dough with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkling some sugar on top. The filling is mixed together in a Classic Batter Bowl and then gently folded in whipped topping. The shells are filled with the filling and then chocolate morsels are added to the Prep Bowl and microwaved until smooth. The chocolate is then drizzled over the tartlets before they are garnished with toasted sliced almonds if desired.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
Please help! I have an upcoming hostess that requested to make these, and I don't have the recipe. Does anyone have this one?

Thank you

Here's the recipe with my notes:Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets
from Simply Sweet cookbookShells*8 sheets (9 x 14 inch) thawed frozen phyllo dough, divided
¼ c granulated sugarFilling1 orange
1¼ c (12 oz) mascarpone cheese
¼ t almond extract
⅓ c powdered sugar
⅛ t salt
½ c thawed frozen whipped topping
⅓ c semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
Toasted sliced almonds (optional)Make the shells:
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lay one sheet of phyllo on Large Grooved Cutting board; spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with some of the sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Place second sheet of phyllo over first, matching edges and pressing to seal. Repeat layers to create a stack of four sheets, ending with phyllo and reserving half of the sugar for second stack.Cut phyllo stack crosswise into four even strips, then lengthwise into thirds to make 12 squares from each stack. Using Mini-Tart Shaper, press phyllo squares into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Repeat with remaining phyllo. Bake 8-10 miniutes or until golden brown. Remove pan from oven; remove shells to Stackable Cooling Rack to cool. Fill and garnish:
Zest entire orange with Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine zest, cheese, extract, powdered sugar, and salt in Classic Batter Bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator. Fill with filling and pipe evenly into cooled shells. Place chocolate morsels in Prep Bowl; microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Our chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Twist top of bag. Trim corner with Professional Shears; drizzle chocolate over tartlets. Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds, if desired. Makes 24*I cheat. I use pre-made phyllo shells, which can be found in the freezer section of many grocery stores near the frozen pie shells.Note: I like to add a boost of orange flavor by adding a couple of drops of orange extract.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! She will be SUPER excited I have it!!

Related to Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets

What ingredients are needed to make Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets?

To make Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of pre-made tartlet shells
  • 8 oz mascarpone cheese
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 orange, zested and juiced
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • Fresh berries for topping (optional)

Can I use a different type of cheese other than mascarpone?

While mascarpone is traditionally used in this recipe, you can substitute it with cream cheese if desired. Just make sure to soften the cream cheese before mixing it with the other ingredients.

Do I have to use pre-made tartlet shells or can I make my own?

You can certainly make your own tartlet shells if you prefer. However, using pre-made shells saves time and effort, making the process much easier.

How long do Sweet Orange Mascarpone Tartlets last?

These tartlets can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container.

Can I make these tartlets ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these tartlets ahead of time. However, it is recommended to assemble and serve them within 1-2 hours for the best texture and flavor. You can also prepare the filling ahead of time and assemble the tartlets closer to serving time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies