• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet honey vanilla sprinkle

MLC

Jan 26, 2010
Anybody have any ideas for the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle?

MLC

Jan 26, 2010
so true...

I need to find several recipes to make, my husband keeps eating it straight out of the bottle.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I took about 1/3 a block of cream cheese I had left from a recipe, softened it. Add a splash of vanilla, and then about a tsp of the Honey Vanilla Sprinkles (more if you like more flavor). Mix it up and it makes a nice bagel or fruit spread.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I dipped some sugar cookie dough in them and baked them - delicious! I tried this with the Lemon, Cinnamon and Caramel too - the Lemon is my favorite, closely followed by the Honey Vanilla.....I did a very thorough test.....and I'm full :)

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Although I LOVE Hazelnut my least favorite is our hazelnut sprinkles. I started WW AGAIN!! So I have been shying away from the sprinkles, but maybe I'll have to try a few.....;)

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
It's no different than any of the other sprinkles...:) PC isn't known for it's figure-friendly recipes and such. Why start with the sprinkles? :cool::cool:

You're correct, Bobbi. The entire line of Sprinkles are "diabetes in a jar." I personally stay away from them. The truth, however, is that I never eat what I demo. I never eat any of the desserts/sweets even when "rehearsing" the recipe. That's why I have neighbors. Thank goodness they all give me accurate "reviews" so I can tweak a recipe if needed.

Sprinkles must sell well or they wouldn't be in the product line. I have absolutely no problems selling them or demoing with them. They're just not for me.