• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suprise Packs - What Did You Get?

In summary, the surprise packs at the conference include items from the past, such as an old wooden baker's roller, an ice shaver, a family quick stir pitcher, and a magic mop. There is also a table where consultants can trade with each other for items they didn't get. It costs $7-8 to buy a box, and shipping is free if you pay with your debit or credit card.
TinasKitchen
Just curious on what kinds of things they had in the suprise packs. I know its stuff from the past but just wondering specifically what you got.

In mine I got an old wooden Baker's Roller, about 30 past SB, Ice Shaver, blue Family Quick Stir Pitcher, Magic Mop...can't remember what else, but there was a lot of stuff. Plus, there is a table set up where you can open your boxes and trade with other consultants for stuff you want but didn't get.

I am definately buying at least 1 of those boxes.

It is a lot of fun and the great thing is that they have different priced boxes, I got one of each last year, there were 3 different ones.

I don't remember what I got, but I know some of the things I ended up with (after trading, etc) I had food chopper, busy moms cookbook, bbq tongs, wine opener, blue cups, blue pitcher, garlic press, sb cookbooks, and some other things I dont remember right now! It was a good day:) I've been using them as hostess gifts.

I got the Ice Shaver, several old cookbooks (about 6) that were all about pizzas... and a More Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which I already had so I gave it as a door prize... I got the magic mop, battery operated sifter...BBQ tongs and turner...I didn't have the tongs, so I was happy, and the turner I may give as a gift to my dad...his b'day is 4th of July...and I got the stoneware carrier... it was the $40 box.

I had two friends that got 2 $20 boxes and they got several of the same things...so I'm glad I didn't do that... but you may like that so you'd have doubles to give away...

We did it on the last day, and there was only one other person to trade with so I didn't trade anything.

I definitely think it's worth it... never know what fun stuff you'll get that you have no chance of getting now! Some WONDERFUL things were discontinued this year even!!
I'm not going to conference, but I may ask one of my cluster members to get one for me and I'll pay it...

HAVE FUN AT CONFERENCE!!!! oh man! I wanna go!

How much are the boxes? I would love to get one but then someone would have to haul it all back for me.

UPS is right there next to the place to buy the box... and you can pay to ship it with your PC debit or credit card... it shows up on your commission... I believe...
I think it cost me about $7-$8 to South Carolina

OH! and the boxes are $20 and $40... I don't remember if they had more expensive ones or not..??

I'm glad I asked! I mean I was doing it anyway but now I'm psyched for it! lol

Keep the boxes coming!

what are theyWhat are these boxes you're talking about? I've only been with PC a few months and this is my first conference. I can't wait to see all this great stuff but what are you talking about boxes of past products? :confused:

They have 'surprise packs' you can buy. THey don't tell you what's in them, just the price. Once you pay, you can take your boxes to a table, & open up & see what's inside! They have retired products inside! Very fun, & if you don't have something you want, chances are someone else does, & will trade with you:) You can also take your box to the next table where UPS is set up, & have it shipped to your home. That way you don't have to worry about taking it on the plane.

1. What is a Surprise Pack?

A Surprise Pack is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a random assortment of products at a discounted price. It's a fun way to try out new products and add some variety to your kitchen.

2. How much does a Surprise Pack cost?

The cost of a Surprise Pack varies depending on the products included, but they typically range from $50-$100. However, the actual value of the products in the pack is usually much higher, making it a great deal for our customers.

3. Can I choose the products in my Surprise Pack?

No, the products in a Surprise Pack are chosen at random. However, we guarantee that you will receive a variety of high-quality products that are sure to enhance your cooking experience.

4. Are the products in a Surprise Pack returnable?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for Surprise Packs as the products are sold at a discounted price and cannot be individually identified. However, if you have any issues with a specific product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How often are Surprise Packs available?

Surprise Packs are available periodically throughout the year, usually during special promotions or holidays. Be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our email list to stay updated on when they will be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SonyaVerrillo