• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support for My Daughter's Type II Diabetes Diagnosis - Join Our Prayers

In summary, Pampered Chef is dedicated to supporting children with Type II Diabetes through education, resources, and community involvement. They offer a virtual prayer group and a community of parents and caregivers for support. They also provide educational materials and resources to help understand the condition better. Pampered Chef partners with organizations and charities for events and fundraisers to raise awareness and funds for Type II Diabetes. They also offer online forums and groups for parents to connect with others in similar situations.
itsjustCarla
My 17 year old daughter was diagnosed yesterday with Type II Diabetes. I lost my mom to this disease 4 years ago and my father-in-law almost 6 years ago.

thank you all.....:angel:

I pray that the Lord leads you to a way to control it with your daughter...and that He calms any fears you may be having due to losing your mom and FIL to the same disease. He can walk you through this!

Lord... bless this family in this time of adjustment and acceptance of this diagnosis. Please give them the strength and courage to push through the tough days and move on with the new lifestyle this demands of them... YOU LORD... can carry them when they need it and will always guide each step... we lift them all before you! In Jesus name, Amen

....to top it all off....I found out last night that my dad may have prostate cancer.......I know He doesn't give us more than we can handle, but I'm getting pretty close.

Carla, prayers coming your way. I don't know much about diabetes, but treatment has come a long, long way!

My step-dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer in January and is under-going radiation right now. They caught it VERY early and prognosis is excellent. I hope the same is true with your dad.

Hang in there - big hugs!

1. What is Pampered Chef's involvement in supporting children with Type II Diabetes?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the lives of children with Type II Diabetes. We believe in supporting families through education, resources, and community involvement.

2. How can I join in the prayers and support for my daughter's Type II Diabetes diagnosis?

We invite you to join our community of parents and caregivers who are also navigating the challenges of a child with Type II Diabetes. You can participate in our virtual prayer group and connect with others who understand your journey.

3. Is there any educational material or resources available to help me understand my daughter's condition better?

Yes, we have a variety of educational materials and resources available, including articles, videos, and webinars. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and tools to better manage your daughter's Type II Diabetes.

4. Are there any events or fundraisers dedicated to supporting children with Type II Diabetes?

Pampered Chef partners with various organizations and charities that focus on Type II Diabetes research and support. We also organize and participate in events to raise awareness and funds for this cause.

5. Can I connect with other parents whose children have also been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes?

Absolutely! Our community is built on the support and connection of parents and caregivers. We encourage you to join our online forums and groups to connect with others who have similar experiences and can offer valuable support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
nikked