• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Cancer Research: Get Your VIP T-Shirt & Pen!

In summary, VIP sent a t-shirt and some pens to a cancer survivor to promote her next show. She is excited to wear it and is planning on earning more shows. She also ordered some items from different vendors.
Tara1021
A Help Whip Cancer tshirt and some pens from VIP! I think I'll be wearing it to the rest of my March and April Shows to promote the special. My next show isn't for 2 weeks b/c DH and I leave for LONDON on Sunday!!! I'm soooo excited!!! I'm sure I'll have it in time for those shows....

Well have fun in LONDON!!! Please let us know how it is because some of us plan on EARNING IT!!!!:D

Good idea to wear the shirt NOW!

PampMomof3 said:
Well have fun in LONDON!!! Please let us know how it is because some of us plan on EARNING IT!!!!:D

I plan on earning it too so we can go back! I'm beside myself with excitement. We just booked a tour to Stonehenge. It's kinda expensive, but not something we'll ever get to do again. It's a private tour and you get to stand in the circle and touch the stones. Apparently the average visitor doesn't get to get that close anymore.

I just want to go in the roundabout and say "Look kids...Big Ben, Parliament" Like Chevy Chase from Europeon Vacation! hehehe...i crack myself up sometimes!!!

I just ordered from them tonight, too! I got the white v-neck HWC shirt, some of the pink pens, and the cool black bag with the three colored PC ribbons!

I will start wearing the shirt ASAP, but I am not allowing myself to use the bag till I get FIVE more shows on the books! (My schedule looks like poo right now...and I need to motiviate myself to get on that crazy phone!!!)

I also went nuts and ordered from Merrill (personalized registry cards and window decal) and from JeriSigns.com for extra decals to put along with my Merrill decal so my website and phone number will be on the back of my truck,too.

UGH! I really need to get my schedule filled so I can make back what I just spent!!!

Have a great time in Londan Tara. I hear that is is beatiful over there.

Yeah a bunch of us jumped on that bag when it came out. You'll love it.

dirty and noisy but beautiful ha ha. i enjoy it each time i go.

Tara1021 said:
I just want to go in the roundabout and say "Look kids...Big Ben, Parliament" Like Chevy Chase from Europeon Vacation! hehehe...i crack myself up sometimes!!!

That's hilarious....my husband wanted to name our son Russell, just so he could say, "Good talk, Russ!". Geesh. Needless to say, our son's name is Jack. :)

rebeccastt said:
That's hilarious....my husband wanted to name our son Russell, just so he could say, "Good talk, Russ!". Geesh. Needless to say, our son's name is Jack. :)
That will be my brother!!! I think he can quote EVERY one of those movies word for word!!:eek:

When I was in Italy with my choir, there was a German youth choir there for the same festival. They not only sang, but performed some folk dances as well. One was the "slapping" dance from Europen Vacation. They started dancing and I cracked up. Once I explained it to the people standing next to me, they recognized it, too. :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - wondering how I would look in pink?

jasonmva said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - wondering how I would look in pink?

I think guys look wonderful in pink! (check out KG's photo -- might still be his avitar). Go for it!

Since my "MIL" is a breast cancer survivor I was thinking of getting her a t-shirt. She could be my walking billboard!

I don't know which one to get. I like the white shirt better because I could wear it with khakis, but I don't look so great in white. The pink one is too casual for me. I could wear it with a pair of jeans or something. Decisions!

Yeah- I wish the v-neck came in pink, too.

I"m a tshirt and jeans kind of girl....I"m gonna like the pink tshirt. can't wait to get it!!!

Related to Support Cancer Research: Get Your VIP T-Shirt & Pen!

1. What does the "Support Cancer Research" VIP T-Shirt & Pen campaign entail?

The "Support Cancer Research" VIP T-Shirt & Pen campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to raise money for cancer research. By purchasing a VIP T-Shirt and Pen, you will not only be showing your support for cancer research, but also contributing to the cause as a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a reputable cancer research organization.

2. How much of the proceeds from the VIP T-Shirt & Pen sales will go towards cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from each VIP T-Shirt & Pen sale will be donated to a reputable cancer research organization. The exact percentage may vary, but rest assured that your purchase will make a difference in the fight against cancer.

3. Can I choose which cancer research organization will receive the donations from the VIP T-Shirt & Pen sales?

At this time, Pampered Chef has selected a specific cancer research organization to donate the proceeds to. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback, so please feel free to reach out to us with any recommendations for future campaigns.

4. Can I purchase the VIP T-Shirt & Pen without being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! The VIP T-Shirt & Pen campaign is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We encourage anyone who wants to support cancer research to purchase a VIP T-Shirt & Pen and join us in the fight against cancer.

5. How long will the VIP T-Shirt & Pen campaign be available for purchase?

The campaign will run for a limited time only, so be sure to get your VIP T-Shirt & Pen while supplies last. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates on the availability of the VIP T-Shirt & Pen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony