• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Supply Orders: An Easy Guide

In summary, to track your supply order, you can use the tracking number provided by the supplier on the shipping carrier's website or contact the supplier directly. You can track multiple supply orders from the same supplier using a single tracking number, but if they are from different suppliers, separate tracking numbers will be needed. If your tracking number is not working, it could mean your order has not been shipped yet and you should contact the supplier for an update. Delivery time for supply orders varies and it's best to check with the supplier for an estimated date. If your order has not been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting the supplier, but if it has already been shipped, you can contact the shipping carrier for assistance.
ChefJen2012
Is there a way to track the supply orders I have placed?

In P3 or the new web?

i'm on the beta site, so new web

does anyone know? I'm getting my taxes done tomrorow, so I was hoping to find a report or a record or something for my personal orders and supply orders. help please!

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to your own personal supply ordering system. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view and track all of your supply orders, including the status and tracking information for each one. This makes it easy to stay organized and on top of your supply inventory. Happy cooking!

1. How do I track my supply order?

To track your supply order, you can use the tracking number provided by the supplier and enter it on the shipping carrier's website. You can also contact the supplier directly for an update on the status of your order.

2. Can I track multiple supply orders at once?

Yes, if you have multiple supply orders from the same supplier, you can usually track them all using a single tracking number. However, if your orders are from different suppliers, you will need to use the tracking number provided by each supplier separately.

3. What if my tracking number is not working?

If your tracking number is not working or showing any updates, it could mean that your order has not been shipped yet. It's best to contact the supplier for an update on the status of your order. If your tracking number still does not work after your order has been shipped, you can contact the shipping carrier for assistance.

4. How long does it usually take to receive a supply order?

The delivery time for supply orders can vary depending on the supplier and shipping method chosen. Some suppliers offer expedited shipping options for faster delivery. It's best to check with the supplier for an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my supply order?

If your order has not been shipped yet, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting the supplier directly. However, if your order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to change the shipping address. In this case, you can contact the shipping carrier and request a change of address or have the package held for pickup at a designated location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCCHeather0506