• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Sunday Fun: Recipes, Games & Twixit Clips!

In summary, the conversation revolves around ideas for a Superbowl Sunday party. The host is considering incorporating football-related elements into the party and is seeking suggestions for food and games. They also discuss the possibility of hosting a Pampered Chef show during the party. Some participants express concern about the guests not knowing about the PC show beforehand.
brendaziz
So this will be my 3rd show and it's on Superbowl Sunday afternoon.
I'm trying to think of fun stuff that goes with football or superbowl sunday. Once the teams r final too I might be able to get some team creativity in there as well.
Any recipe ideas?
Or game ideas even?

I'm gonna give away some twixit clips for prizes and I think those are appropriate b/c everyone opens a bag of chips on Superbowl Sunday....

Thoughts!

I'm not sure about all that. I'm surprised someone would host a show on Superbowl. I'd love to do one but no one will do it.

For recipes I'd say a game day recipe would go over well. The artichoke bread dip is always a crowd pleaser or the mini cheesburgers are ok too.

Good idea on twix its. Is the show before the game?? Is it like a pre party to the game? Good luck!

I'm thinking of doing one on Superbowl Sunday myself. We have 2 bigscreens and it might be a way for my husband to let me have an open house since the house will already be clean. ROFLMAO!!!!. I'm starting to pick up the house now so I have a head start. LMAO!!!!. :p

I'm brainstorming some ideas on some people to invite, and how to do it. Since we'd already be inviting people over for the big game already, these people would already be coming anyway. Why not make it a two for one deal and do a demo? My MIL already told me the other day that she was holding off on ordering some things at another P/C party until I had a party of my own. So I already have her order -- plus it's 20% off stonewear. So it'll help her out in the long run, since that's what she wanted to order anyway!!:thumbup:

I am doing a Pampertini Show for the Women on Superbowl Sunday, while the Men are downstairs watching the game. As long as the men have football and food, they shouldn't have any problems handing over their wallet.

chefamberleigh said:
I am doing a Pampertini Show for the Women on Superbowl Sunday, while the Men are downstairs watching the game. As long as the men have football and food, they shouldn't have any problems handing over their wallet.

I would not be able to do that..because I would rather be watching the game..even though my team is not in it this year..I love football..LOL

chefheidi2003 said:
I would not be able to do that..because I would rather be watching the game..even though my team is not in it this year..I love football..LOL

You just do your food demo during half-time. 30 minute dinner and then sit back down with a plate full of food for the second half. Now that would be a SELLING point for all the products!

I just have to say that if you are inviting people over for a Super Bowl Party, and you plan on also doing something with PC, that you let them know that before hand. I would feel a bit ambushed if I thought I was going someplace for one kind of party, and it turned out to be different then that....sorta like a bait and switch setup.

Laura4 said:
I'm thinking of doing one on Superbowl Sunday myself. We have 2 bigscreens and it might be a way for my husband to let me have an open house since the house will already be clean. ROFLMAO!!!!. I'm starting to pick up the house now so I have a head start. LMAO!!!!. :p

I'm brainstorming some ideas on some people to invite, and how to do it. Since we'd already be inviting people over for the big game already, these people would already be coming anyway. Why not make it a two for one deal and do a demo? My MIL already told me the other day that she was holding off on ordering some things at another P/C party until I had a party of my own. So I already have her order -- plus it's 20% off stonewear. So it'll help her out in the long run, since that's what she wanted to order anyway!!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I just have to say that if you are inviting people over for a Super Bowl Party, and you plan on also doing something with PC, that you let them know that before hand. I would feel a bit ambushed if I thought I was going someplace for one kind of party, and it turned out to be different then that....sorta like a bait and switch setup.

I agree. I was just about to post the same thing.

I agree with the others. Make sure everyone knows that you are doing a Pampered Chef show. If I was invited to a Super Bowl party, and then found out that it was a backdrop for, say, a Tastefully Simple demo, I would be extremely annoyed. Not only would I not buy the products on principle, I would probably lose respect for the consultant.

Nothing more appropriate than touchdown taco dip :)

But you could use the opportunity to serve some great PC recipes and I'm sure people will ask where you got the recipe. :D

wcsis said:
You just do your food demo during half-time. 30 minute dinner and then sit back down with a plate full of food for the second half. Now that would be a SELLING point for all the products!

demonstration during half time? that's the best part. I am not a football fan but never miss the commercials during half time!:)

When you guys give away twixit clips, are you giving the whole pack, or just a single clip? People are always talking on here about giving them out, but I'm not sure how much you guys are giving. Thanks!

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for Superbowl Sunday?

Some popular recipes for Superbowl Sunday include chicken wings, nachos, chili, and sliders. You can also make a variety of dips such as guacamole, buffalo chicken dip, and spinach artichoke dip. Don't forget to include some sweet treats like football-shaped cookies or brownies!

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make preparing and cooking these dishes a breeze. From our Mix N' Chop for shredding chicken to our Deluxe Air Fryer for making crispy wings, our products will make your Superbowl Sunday cooking experience even more enjoyable.

3. What are some fun games to play during the Superbowl?

Some popular games to play during the Superbowl include Superbowl bingo, commercial bingo, and football squares. You can also have a friendly competition with your guests by making predictions on the game's outcome or hosting a football trivia game.

4. How do I use the Twixit Clips for my Superbowl party?

The Twixit Clips are perfect for keeping your food fresh and organized during your Superbowl party. Use them to seal bags of chips, pretzels, and other snacks to keep them from going stale. You can also use them to label different dishes or to close bags of leftover food for your guests to take home.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products in time for Superbowl Sunday?

Yes, you can! Our products are available for purchase online or through an independent consultant. Depending on your location, you may also be able to find our products in select retail stores. Just make sure to place your order in advance to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jessamary